Manitowoc Ice IY-0325W-161 Ice Maker with B-400 Bin, 30"Wx34"Dx38"H
Ice Maker Head Unit with Expertly Matched Bin
Designed to make 350 lbs of ice in a day, the Manitowoc Ice IY-0325W-161 Ice Maker is a highly-efficient piece of equipment designed for commercial applications. The ice maker head allows users to set ice production levels by time of the day or day of the week. The ice cube production is based on 70°F of air and 50°F of water in a period of 24 hours. The patented Air-assist Harvest technology increases the ice harvesting speed and reduces energy consumption. Each part and surface that is used during the ice making cycle can be accessed from the front of the ice maker for cleaning purposes.
This ice maker has a corrosion-resistant exterior that is clear-coated to make it fingerprint- and dirt-resistant. The Intelligent Diagnostics helps in monitoring and recording information for easy maintenance and diagnosis. For alerts on issues, the unit has an Easy Read Display that notifies users on due service and cleaning. With a push of a button, users can initiate the cleaning process thanks to the ice maker's Active Clean feature that automatically returns to ice production mode after the cleaning cycle is complete. The Ice Assurance function allows customization of ice levels for easy access to ice whenever needed. The feature also shuts off the production when ice is not needed.
The quick and accurate diagnosis of real-time database on this machine ensures optimum support and service to keep the unit smoothly operational. The ice maker comes with the Manitowoc B-400 Ice Bin that has ice storage capacity of 290 lbs. The corrosion-resistant bin exterior has a clear-coated finish to resist dirt and fingerprints. The storage bin includes an internal ice scoop holder. This unit can produce 3/8"x1-1/8"x7/8" half-dice cubes per pound. The Alphasan® antimicrobial on selected components helps reduce growth of yeast, mildew, mold, and bacteria. Main Features Include:
- Manitowoc Ice IY-0325W-161 Ice Maker with 350 lbs of ice production capacity per day
- 22" wide, space-saving design
- Makes half-size cubes (3/8"x1-1/8"x7/8")
- Programmable ice production saves energy, reduces waste
- Ice cube production is based on 70°F of air and 50°F of water within 24 hours
- Patented Air-assist Harvest technology
- Eye-catching blue illuminated display
- Hard, clear-coated exterior
- Intelligent Diagnostics monitor and record information for maintenance and diagnosis
- Easy Read Display notifies users on due service and cleaning
- DuraTech technology for superior corrosion resistance
- Provides 24-hour preventative maintenance and diagnostic feedback
- Comes with the Manitowoc B-400 Ice Bin with ice storage capacity of 290 lbs
- Corrosion-resistant exterior with clear-coated finish
- Alphasan antimicrobial compound for superior sanitation.
THREE YEAR PARTS AND LABOR, FIVE YEAR PARTS AND LABOR ON EVAPORATOR AND COMPRESSOR; THREE YEAR PARTS AND LABOR WARRANTY ON BIN
This Product Ranks 25 Out Of 34 In Cube Ice Machines Up To 400 Lb. Production.
|Bin Storage:||293 lbs.|
Frequently Asked Questions
What is an ice machine deflector, and when would one be needed?
- An ice machine deflector is used to deflect the ice away from the front panel into the back of the ice bin so ice doesnt build up and cause condensation issues on the front panel of the machine. A deflector would be used on cubers that are either mounted on a dispenser or on a non-Manitowoc ice bin. For further questions, please reach out to our product consultants via email, live chat, or phone!