Manitowoc Ice IY-0304A-161 Ice Maker with SPA-310-161 Bin, 30"W
Ice Maker Head Unit with Expertly Matched Bin
This Manitowoc IY-0304A-161 ice maker with SPA-310-161 bin package includes one of our best selling Ice Maker head units expertly paired with a matching ice bin. We take the guesswork out of the equation and include everything you need to start making ice. For additional product information or configurations, please talk with one of our helpful product consultants at 800.215.9293.
Head Unit: (#240-246)
Cuber head allows for ice production levels to be set by the day of the week or time of day. Patented Air-assist Harvest Technology speeds the ice harvest cycle, lowering energy use. Surfaces and parts that require cleaning are easily accessible from the front of the machine. Corrosion-resistant exterior with clear-coat finish that resists fingerprints and dirt. 30"Wx241/2"Dx161/2"H. 149 lbs. Single phase. Half dice. Air cooling. 310 lbs. production capacity. Production capacity is based on 70°F air and 50°F water in 24 hours.
(96) 3/8"x11/8"x7/8" half dice cubes per pound. Alphasan antimicrobial compound reduces the growth of bacteria, mold, mildew and yeast in all Manitowoc ice machines.
Indigo™ uncomplicates everything about the ice making process:
- Intelligent Diagnostics: Monitors and records information for diagnosis and maintenance
- Easy Read Display: Alerts you when issues arise, and reminds you when regular cleaning and maintenance is needed
- Active Clean: Push of a button starts the cleaning process; automatically returns to ice production mode after cleaning cycle ends.
- Ice Assurance: Customizable ice production levels ensure ice is there when you need it and production is shut off when you don't
- Energy Management: Monitor and control energy and water consumption
- Service and Support: Quick, accurate diagnosis of real-time data to keep operations running smoothly
Ice Bin: (#240-156)
180 lbs. storage bin capacity. Stainless steel exterior. Polyethylene bin liner and polyurethane insulation keep ice longer. Patented rocking chute dispense mechanism reduces spillage with quick on/off push-button activation. 30"Wx32"Dx601⁄2"H (includes 6" legs). Single phase. 6 ft. cord and plug included. 210 lbs.
THREE YEAR PARTS AND LABOR, FIVE YEAR PARTS AND LABOR ON EVAPORATOR AND COMPRESSOR; THREE YEAR PARTS AND LABOR WARRANTY ON BIN
This Product Ranks 18 Out Of 34 In Cube Ice Machines Up To 400 Lb. Production.
|Bin Storage:||180 lbs.|
|Casters / Legs:||6" Legs|
|Cord & Plug:|
Frequently Asked Questions
What is an ice machine deflector, and when would one be needed?
- An ice machine deflector is used to deflect the ice away from the front panel into the back of the ice bin so ice doesnt build up and cause condensation issues on the front panel of the machine. A deflector would be used on cubers that are either mounted on a dispenser or on a non-Manitowoc ice bin. For further questions, please reach out to our product consultants via email, live chat, or phone!