Manitowoc Ice IDT0750A-261 Indigo NXT Ice Machine - Full Dice, Air Cooled, 680 lbs. Production, 30"W
Combining Intuition and Innovation to Create the Perfect Ice Machine
The Manitowoc IDT0750A from Indigo NXT™ Series is an ice machine designed to fulfill demands of a commercial setup on a regular basis. This air-cooled ice machine is ideal for those foodservice establishments that have a high demand for chilled drinks. The model has a production capacity of 680 lbs based on 50°F water and 70°F air. It can easily produce up to (48) full-dice cubes per pound. The ideal water temperature ranges between 40°F to 90°F and ambient temperature requirement ranges between 40°F to 119°F.The ice sensing probe technology of this ice maker ensures optimum performance in difficult environmental and water conditions. The programmable ice production allows users to manage the production depending on daily requirement for saving electricity and cost.
This Indigo™ ice machine has an easyTouch® display system that eliminates all the guess work while operating for user's convenience. The LuminIce® II growth inhibitor prevents the growth of bacteria, mold, mildew, and fungi. Some of the components of this machine have AlphaSan® antimicrobial compound. The ice machine includes a water probe, water trough, water pump, curtain, and distribution tube for quick and effortless cleaning. This ice maker features a DuraTech® exterior to resist corrosion and fingerprints for easy cleaning. The machine requires a 208-230V, 60 Hz and 1-phase electrical connection.
Main Features Include:
- Ice machine to fulfill demands of commercial setup
- Air-cooled machine combines innovation and intuition
- Production capacity: 680 lbs
- Based on 50°F water and 70°F air
- Output: (48) full-dice cubes per pound
- Water temperature ranges between 40°F to 90°F
- Ambient temperature requirement ranges between 40°F to 119°F
- Ice sensing probe technology for optimum performance
- Programmable ice production to save electricity
- EasyTouch® display system eliminates all guess work
- LuminIce® II growth inhibitor prevents growth of bacteria, mold, and mildew
- Some components have AlphaSan® antimicrobial compound
- Includes: water probe, water trough, water pump, curtain, and distribution tube
- DuraTech® exterior resists corrosion and fingerprints
- Electrical connection: 208-230V, 60 Hz and 1-phase
THREE YEAR PARTS AND LABOR, FIVE YEAR PARTS AND LABOR ON EVAPORATOR AND COMPRESSOR
This Product Ranks 4 Out Of 35 In Cube Ice Machines 601 Lb To 1000 Lb Production.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is an ice machine deflector, and when would one be needed?
- An ice machine deflector is used to deflect the ice away from the front panel into the back of the ice bin so ice doesnt build up and cause condensation issues on the front panel of the machine. A deflector would be used on cubers that are either mounted on a dispenser or on a non-Manitowoc ice bin. For further questions, please reach out to our product consultants via email, live chat, or phone!