Manitowoc Ice IDT0500A Indigo NXT Ice Machine - Full Dice, Air Cooled, 520 lbs. Production, 30"W
Combining Intuition and Innovation to Create the Perfect Ice Machine
This Indigo NXT series Manitowoc IDT-0500A allows for ice production levels to be set by the day or time. This product features patented Air-assist Harvest Technology to speed up the harvest cycle. This cuber head, Manitowoc IDT-0500A has easily accessible surfaces and parts on the front of the machine. This design features a corrosion-resistant exterior with clear-coat finish that resists fingerprints and dirt. This air cooled Manitowoc IDT-0500A has a 520 lbs. production capacity. This model includes Alphasan, an antimicrobial compound that reduces the growth of bacteria, mold, mildew and yeast. This Manitowoc IDT-0500A produces (48) 7⁄8"x7⁄8"x7⁄8" full dice cubes per pound. This product has a full size cube style. This Manitowoc IDT-0500A, known as an ice machine, is single phase. This unit is air cooling. This Manitowoc IDT-0500A measures 30"Wx241⁄2"Dx211⁄2"H. This model weighs 178 lbs. Central Restaurant Products offers this Manitowoc IDT-0500A with free shipping!
This Manitowoc IDT-0500A has these main features:
- Air cooling. Full Dice.
- 520 lbs. production capacity (Based on 70°F air and 50°F water in 24 hours.)
- Produces (48) 7⁄8"x7⁄8"x7⁄8" full dice cubes per pound
- Single phase. 30"Wx241⁄2"Dx211⁄2"H. 178 lbs.
Indigo™ uncomplicates everything about the ice making process:
- Intelligent diagnostics: Monitors and records information for diagnosis and maintenance
- Easy Read Display: Alerts you when issues arise, and reminds you when regular cleaning and maintenance is needed
- Active Clean: Push of a button starts the cleaning process; automatically returns to ice production mode after cleaning cycle ends.
- Ice Assurance: Customizable ice production levels ensure ice is there when you need it and production is shut off when you don't
- Energy Management: Monitor and control energy and water consumption
- Service and Support: Quick, accurate diagnosis of real-time data to keep operations running smoothly
THREE YEAR PARTS AND LABOR, FIVE YEAR PARTS AND LABOR ON EVAPORATOR AND COMPRESSOR
Product ranks 7 out of 77 in Cube Ice Mach 401To 600Lb Prod.
|Voltage:||120V | 208/230V|
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 32|
Frequently Asked Questions
What is an ice machine deflector, and when would one be needed?
- An ice machine deflector is used to deflect the ice away from the front panel into the back of the ice bin so ice doesnt build up and cause condensation issues on the front panel of the machine. A deflector would be used on cubers that are either mounted on a dispenser or on a non-Manitowoc ice bin. For further questions, please reach out to our product consultants via email, live chat, or phone!