Manitowoc Ice IDT0300A-161 Indigo NXT Ice Machine, Full Dice, Air Cooled, 305 lb. Production, 30"W
Combining Intuition and Innovation to Create the Perfect Ice Machine
Combining efficiency with effectiveness, Manitowoc Ice IDT-0300A Indigo NXT Ice Machine is essential equipment for busy commercial settings. This high-quality machine has a production capacity of 305 lbs. every day and can be used in pubs, bars, restaurants, and cafes. It produces full-size ice cubes and has state-of-the-art 24-hour preventive diagnostics that continuously monitor the unit and provide feedback to ensure trouble-free operation. Its easyTouch display shows operating status, real-time maintenance updates, cleaning reminders, and has a programmable On/Off timer. With 30" width, this unit is highly effective at reducing electricity costs and delivers a powerful performance.
This ice machine has an easy-to-clean FoodZone that has an easy access hinged front door panel. A removable water-trough, curtain, distribution tube, sensing probes are included in the machine to allow efficient and quick cleaning. A select number of components have been made of AlphaSan® antimicrobial material. There is an integrated acoustical ice sensing probe on this unit that detects the ice thickness, ensuring uniform production of ice cubes.
The Manitowoc Ice IDT-0300A has a hinged front door that swings out for easy access to the ice inside. Made using the DuraTech® technology, the exterior of this ice machine head resists dirt, fingerprints, and corrosion, making it easier to be cleaned and maintained.
Main Features Include:
- Air Cooled Model
- 305 lbs. of production capacity per day
- Perfect to be used in pubs, bars, restaurants, and cafes
- Produces 7⁄8" full-size ice cubes
- easyTouch display shows operating status, real-time maintenance updates, cleaning reminders and has a programmable On/Off timer
- 30" width
- Easy-to-clean FoodZone with easy access front door panel
- Removable water-trough, curtain, distribution tube, sensing probes allow efficient and quick cleaning
- Select components made of AlphaSan® antimicrobial material
- Integrated acoustical ice sensing probe detects ice thickness, to ensure uniform production
- Hinged front door swings out for easy access to the ice inside
- Exterior made using DuraTech® technology that resists dirt, fingerprints, and corrosion
- Indicator on the display to help keep users abreast of the operational status
- Patented Acoustical Ice Sensing Probe technology that allows reliable operation in hard water conditions
- NSF listed
THREE YEAR PARTS AND LABOR, FIVE YEAR PARTS AND LABOR ON EVAPORATOR AND COMPRESSOR
This Product Ranks 3 Out Of 34 In Cube Ice Machines Up To 400 Lb. Production.
|Voltage:||120V | 208/230V|
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 32|
Frequently Asked Questions
What is an ice machine deflector, and when would one be needed?
- An ice machine deflector is used to deflect the ice away from the front panel into the back of the ice bin so ice doesnt build up and cause condensation issues on the front panel of the machine. A deflector would be used on cubers that are either mounted on a dispenser or on a non-Manitowoc ice bin. For further questions, please reach out to our product consultants via email, live chat, or phone!