Manitowoc Ice IDT-1900WIndigo Ice Machine - Full Dice, Water Cooled, 1870 lbs. Production, 48"W
Combining Intuition and Innovation to Create the Perfect Ice Machine
Increase productivity and profits in your commercial setting with Manitowoc IDT-1900W Indigo Ice Machine that delivers perfect ice cubes for every drink. Designed with intelligent diagnostics, this machine always provides you with the problem-free operation and 24-hour feedback and maintenance. This water-cooled machine can make up to 1870 lbs. of full-size ice cubes each day. With its customizable ice, making schedule users can adjust the daily production levels. Using On/Off Time or Ice Volume, users can program the machine to get the required amount of ice production. The EasyTouch display is installed to communicate the operating status to users and give cleaning notifications. There is also a blue illuminated display that shows asset information.
Manitowoc IDT-1900W has been developed using innovative technology that improves energy management, helps users set proper ice production levels, maintain ice quality, streamline cleaning programs, quickly receive up-to-date service information, and eliminate food safety concerns. Its space-saving design features the DuraTech exterior that ensures maximum corrosion resistance. The hard, clear-coat layer on the aluminum alloy is easy to clean and works as a protective layer that prevents scratches or fingerprints. An easy-to-clean Foodzone offers maximum safety in sanitation while the hinged front door swings out for easy access to the removable water-trough, sensing probes, curtain, and distribution tube.
A select number of components on the ice machine is made of Alpha San antimicrobial material for maximum sanitation safety. The material helps in reducing the formation of mold, bacteria, yeast, and mildew. The Active Clean push-button on the unit helps start the cleaning process and returns automatically to the ice production mode at the end of the cleaning cycle.
- Highly intelligent diagnostics ensure problem-free operation and provide 24-hour preventive maintenance
- Water cooled mechanism allows production of 1870 lbs. of full-size ice cubes each day
- Customizable ice making schedule for users to make adjustments to daily production levels
- On/Off Time and Ice Volume programming options to get the required amount of ice production
- EasyTouch display to communicate the operating status to users and give cleaning notifications
- Blue illuminated display shows asset information
- Developed using innovative technology that improves energy management, ice production levels, maintain ice quality, streamline cleaning programs, quickly receive up-to-date service information, and eliminate food safety concerns
- Space-saving design with DuraTech exterior for maximum corrosion resistance
- Hard, clear-coat layer on aluminum alloy for easy cleaning and prevention from scratches or fingerprints
- Easy-to-clean Foodzone for maximum safety in sanitation
- Hinged front door swings out for easy access to removable water-trough, sensing probes, curtain, and distribution tube
- Select components made of Alpha San antimicrobial material for maximum sanitation safety
- Material helps reduce formation of mold, bacteria, yeast, and mildew
- Active Clean push-button helps start the cleaning process and returns automatically to the ice production mode at the end of the cleaning cycle
THREE YEAR PARTS AND LABOR, FIVE YEAR PARTS AND LABOR ON EVAPORATOR AND COMPRESSOR
This Product Ranks 6 Out Of 11 In Cube Ice Machines Over 1400 Lb Production.
|Phase:||Single | Three|
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 32|
Frequently Asked Questions
What is an ice machine deflector, and when would one be needed?
- An ice machine deflector is used to deflect the ice away from the front panel into the back of the ice bin so ice doesnt build up and cause condensation issues on the front panel of the machine. A deflector would be used on cubers that are either mounted on a dispenser or on a non-Manitowoc ice bin. For further questions, please reach out to our product consultants via email, live chat, or phone!