Manitowoc Ice IDT-1900A Indigo NXT Ice Machine - Full Dice, Air Cooled, 1900 lb. Production, 48"W
Combining Intuition and Innovation to Create the Perfect Ice Machine
This air-cooled Manitowoc Indigo NXT Series IDT-1900A Ice Cube Machine Head provides a variety of useful features that help users easily operate the unit. This unit can produce 1900 lbs. of ice every day and has the icon-based easyTouch display for highly precise operation. It has 14% lower energy consumption and 10% less potable water usage in comparison to previously launched models. Providing 24 hours of preventive maintenance and diagnostic feedback, the diagnostic controls offer reliable, trouble-free operation. The customizable ice making schedule helps accommodate fluctuations in daily production by allowing users to program the machine for ice production based on Ice Volume or On/Off Time.
Fitted with highly efficient components that help in faster cleaning, the machine is low on maintenance. It comes included with a removable water trough, curtain, and distribution tube. Some of the components have been constructed using the AlphaSan antimicrobial material, which improves sanitation levels. The machine is unaffected by water conditions and has an ice sensing probe that senses whenever the harvest is ready. A hard, clear-coat layer is there on top of the aluminum alloy DuraTech exterior to make it corrosion-resistant and easy to clean. The exterior is also resistant to fingerprints. The ice maker uses the R-410 environmentally-friendly refrigerant.
The ice production is based on 70°F of air and 50°F of water. The Active Clean technology allows users to start the cleaning process with the touch of a button. The system automatically returns to ice production mode after the cleaning cycle ends. The unit requires a 208-230V, single or three-phase electrical connection for operation.
- Produces 1900 lbs. of ice daily
- Icon-based easyTouch display for highly precise operation
- 14% lower energy consumption and 10% less potable water usage in comparison to previously launched models
- 24 hours of preventive maintenance and diagnostic feedback
- Diagnostic controls offer reliable, trouble-free operation
- Customizable ice making schedule accommodates daily production fluctuations by allowing users to program ice production based on Ice Volume or On/Off Time
- Removable water trough, curtain, and distribution tube making cleaning easier
- Some components constructed using AlphaSan antimicrobial material to improve sanitation levels
- Unaffected by water conditions
- Ice sensing probe senses whenever the harvest is ready
- Hard, clear-coat layer on top of the aluminum alloy DuraTech exterior for superior corrosion-resistance
- Exterior also resistant to fingerprints
- Uses the R-410 environmentally-friendly refrigerant
- Ice production based on 70°F of air and 50°F of water
- Active Clean technology starts the cleaning process with touch of a button
- System automatically returns to ice production mode after cleaning cycle ends
- Requires a 208-230V, single or three-phase electrical connection for operation
THREE YEAR PARTS AND LABOR, FIVE YEAR PARTS AND LABOR ON EVAPORATOR AND COMPRESSOR
This Product Ranks 6 Out Of 11 In Cube Ice Machines Over 1400 Lb Production.
|Phase:||Single | Three|
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 32|
Frequently Asked Questions
What is an ice machine deflector, and when would one be needed?
- An ice machine deflector is used to deflect the ice away from the front panel into the back of the ice bin so ice doesnt build up and cause condensation issues on the front panel of the machine. A deflector would be used on cubers that are either mounted on a dispenser or on a non-Manitowoc ice bin. For further questions, please reach out to our product consultants via email, live chat, or phone!