Manitowoc Ice IDT-1500W Indigo NXT Ice Machine -Full Dice, Water Cooled, Up to 1744 lb. Production, 48"W
Combining Intuition and Innovation to Create the Perfect Ice Machine
Cuber head allows for ice production levels to be set by the day of the week or time of day. Patented Air-assist Harvest Technology speeds the ice harvest cycle, lowering energy use. Surfaces and parts that require cleaning are easily accessible from the front of the machine. Corrosion-resistant exterior with clear-coat finish that resists fingerprints and dirt. 48"Wx241/2"Dx291/2"H. 298 lbs. 208/230V, single or three phase. Water cooling. Single Phase: 1615 lbs. | Three Phase: 1744 lbs. production capacity. Production capacity is based on 70°F air and 50°F water in 24 hours.
Full dice cubes. (48) 7⁄8"x7⁄8"x7⁄8" full dice cubes per pound. Alphasan antimicrobial compound reduces the growth of bacteria, mold, mildew and yeast in all Manitowoc ice machines.
Indigo™ uncomplicates everything about the ice making process:
- Intelligent Diagnostics: Monitors and records information for diagnosis and maintenance
- Easy Read Display: Alerts you when issues arise, and reminds you when regular cleaning and maintenance is needed
- Active Clean: Push of a button starts the cleaning process; automatically returns to ice production mode after cleaning cycle ends.
- Ice Assurance: Customizable ice production levels ensure ice is there when you need it and production is shut off when you don't
- Energy Management: Monitor and control energy and water consumption
- Service and Support: Quick, accurate diagnosis of real-time data to keep operations running smoothly
THREE YEAR PARTS AND LABOR ON ICE MAKER, FIVE YEAR PARTS AND LABOR ON EVAPORATOR, FIVE YEAR PARTS, THREE YEAR LABOR ON COMPRESSOR WARRANTY
This Product Ranks 2 Out Of 11 In Cube Ice Machines Over 1400 Lb Production.
|Ice Type:||Full Dice Cube|
|Phase:||Single | Three|
|Production:||Single Phase: 1615 lbs. | Three Phase: 1744 lbs.|
Frequently Asked Questions
What is an ice machine deflector, and when would one be needed?
- An ice machine deflector is used to deflect the ice away from the front panel into the back of the ice bin so ice doesnt build up and cause condensation issues on the front panel of the machine. A deflector would be used on cubers that are either mounted on a dispenser or on a non-Manitowoc ice bin. For further questions, please reach out to our product consultants via email, live chat, or phone!