Manitowoc Ice IDT-1500A Indigo Ice Machine - Full Dice, Air Cooled, 1688 lb. Production, 48"W
Combining Intuition and Innovation to Create the Perfect Ice Machine
This Manitowoc IDT-1500A Indigo NXT Cuber Head is a perfect choice for commercial foodservice setups where ice is critical for the business. This unit offers a production capacity of 1800 lbs ice cubes in 24 hours that is based on 70°F air and 50°F water. It produces (48) 7/8"x7/8"x7/8" full dice ice cubes per pound. The Patented Air-assist Harvest Technology speeds the ice harvest cycle and lowers energy consumption. Ice production levels can be set by the day of the week or time of the day. The Aphasan antimicrobial compound is used in this cuber to prevent the growth of mildew, mold, bacteria, and yeast.
This cuber head features intelligent diagnostics that monitor and record information for diagnosis and maintenance. With a push of a button operators can turn on the Active Clean feature that initiates the cleaning process and automatically returns the ice production mode on when the cycle is complete. The easy-to-read display gives alerts on technical issues and notifies about maintenance and cleaning requirements. Components and surfaces that need cleaning can be easily accessed from the front of the machine. The DuraTech exterior provides greater corrosion resistance than stainless steel and has clear-coat finish that makes it resistant to fingerprints and dirt.
The cuber has an air cooling system that aids efficient cooling for production of ice cubes. The unit performs a quick and accurate diagnosis of real-time data to keep the operations running smoothly. The cuber requires a 208/230V, single-phase electrical connection to function.
Main Features Include:
- Cuber head for commercial foodservice setups
- 1688 lbs ice production capacity in 24 hours
- Production based on 70°F air and 50°F water
- Produces (48) 7/8"x7/8"x7/8" full dice ice cubes per pound
- Patented Air-assist Harvest Technology
- Customizable ice production levels by day of the week or time of the day
- Aphasan antimicrobial compound prevents mildew, mold, bacteria, and yeast growth
- Intelligent diagnostics monitor and record information for diagnosis and maintenance
- Active Clean feature initiates cleaning process and automatically returns to ice production mode
- Easy-to-read display alerts on technical issues, maintenance and cleaning requirements
- Components and surfaces accessible from the front
- Corrosion-resistant DuraTech exterior
- Finger print- and dirt-resistant clear-coat finish
- Air cooling system
- Quick and accurate diagnosis of real-time data for smooth operation
- Requires 208/230V, single-phase electrical connection
THREE YEAR PARTS AND LABOR, FIVE YEAR PARTS AND LABOR ON EVAPORATOR AND COMPRESSOR
This Product Ranks 1 Out Of 11 In Cube Ice Machines Over 1400 Lb Production.
|Phase:||Single | Three|
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 32|
Frequently Asked Questions
What is an ice machine deflector, and when would one be needed?
- An ice machine deflector is used to deflect the ice away from the front panel into the back of the ice bin so ice doesnt build up and cause condensation issues on the front panel of the machine. A deflector would be used on cubers that are either mounted on a dispenser or on a non-Manitowoc ice bin. For further questions, please reach out to our product consultants via email, live chat, or phone!