Manitowoc Ice IDF-0300A-161 Ice Maker with SPA-310-161 Dispenser, 30"W
Ice Maker Head Unit with Expertly Matched Bin
This Manitowoc IDF0300A-261 ice maker with SPA-301 dispenser package includes one of our best selling Ice Maker head units expertly paired with a matching ice dispenser. We take the guesswork out of the equation and include everything you need to start making ice. For additional product information or configurations, please talk with one of our helpful product consultants at 800.215.9293.
Head Unit: (#240-244)
Combining efficiency with effectiveness, Manitowoc Ice IDF-0300A Indigo NXT Ice Machine is essential equipment for busy commercial settings. This high-quality machine has a production capacity of 325 lbs. every day and can be used in pubs, bars, restaurants, and cafes. It produces full-size ice cubes and has state-of-the-art 24-hour preventive diagnostics that continuously monitor the unit and provide feedback to ensure trouble-free operation. Its easyTouch display shows operating status, real-time maintenance updates, cleaning reminders, and has a programmable On/Off timer. With 30" width, this unit is highly effective at reducing electricity costs and delivers a powerful performance.
This ice machine has an easy-to-clean FoodZone that has an easy access hinged front door panel. A removable water-trough, curtain, distribution tube, sensing probes are included in the machine to allow efficient and quick cleaning. A select number of components have been made of AlphaSan® antimicrobial material. There is an integrated acoustical ice sensing probe on this unit that detects the ice thickness, ensuring uniform production of ice cubes.
The Manitowoc Ice IDF-0300A has a hinged front door that swings out for easy access to the ice inside. Made using the DuraTech® technology, the exterior of this ice machine head resists dirt, fingerprints, and corrosion, making it easier to be cleaned and maintained.
Main Features Include:
- Air Cooled Model
- 325 lbs. of production capacity per day
- Perfect to be used in pubs, bars, restaurants, and cafes
- Produces 7⁄8" full-size ice cubes
- easyTouch display shows operating status, real-time maintenance updates, cleaning reminders and has a programmable On/Off timer
- 30" width
- Easy-to-clean FoodZone with easy access front door panel
- Removable water-trough, curtain, distribution tube, sensing probes allow efficient and quick cleaning
- Select components made of AlphaSan® antimicrobial material
- Integrated acoustical ice sensing probe detects ice thickness, to ensure uniform production
- Hinged front door swings out for easy access to the ice inside
- Exterior made using DuraTech® technology that resists dirt, fingerprints, and corrosion
- Indicator on the display to help keep users abreast of the operational status
- Patented Acoustical Ice Sensing Probe technology that allows reliable operation in hard water conditions
- NSF listed
Ice Dispenser: (#240-156)
Manitowoc Ice SPA-301-161 Ice Bin and Dispenser is designed to provide ice dispensing with a high storage capacity to lodging, foodservice, and healthcare industries where the prime focus is performance and sanitary. The 30" wide bin in this high-volume dispenser can store up to 180 lbs of ice, which can be paired up with 22" or 30" wide Manitowoc ice machines. The efficient built-in agitator provides 100% dispensing. The 10-1/2" high dispenser is capable of filling buckets of ice or containers in no time.
The ice dispenser comes with a water valve pre-installed to serve cold water as well. The patented rocking chute dispense mechanism in the ice dispenser reduced the spillage and in-flight ice to a great extent keeping the area clean and saving the wait staff time. Moreover, the oversized drain pan collects a larger quantity of ice flow to further reduce the spillage. The ice dispenser comes with Luminice® growth inhibitor installed to reduce the bacteria and yeast growth, providing safer and clear ice and water. Attractively styled to complement any decor, the unit is made of corrosion-resistant DuraTech™ stainless steel exterior for superior durability. The ice dispenser is scratch-, dirt-, and fingerprints-resistant thanks to its clear coat finish.
The ice dispenser boasts a durable stainless steel exterior, which makes it easy to clean and maintain. The height of the unit can be adjusted from 6" to 7-1/2" to offer more flexibility. To promote simple and hassle-free self-service, the unit comes with coin-op and room card dispensing control options. The unit comes with (2) voltage options: 120V and 208/230V. The product has a 6 ft power supply cord and plug for a hassle-free installation.
Main Features Include:
- Hotel ice dispenser with water valve
- Optimized to meet the strict sanitary needs of commercial establishments
- Fills buckets of ice or containers up to 10-1/2" high
- Polyethylene bin liner and polyurethane insulation keep ice longer
- 30"W ice storage bin with 180 lbs capacity
- Built-in water valve to serve water
- Oversized drain pan
- Patented rocking chute dispense mechanism
- 100% ice dispensing
- Ice Type: dice and half dice cube size
- Duratech™ stainless steel exterior for superior corrosion resistance
- Clear coat finish to resist scratches, dirt, and fingerprints
- Compatible with 22" or 30" ice machine cuber head (sold separately)
- 6" adjustable stainless steel legs
- Overall dimensions: 30"Wx32"Dx60-1/2"H
THREE YEAR PARTS AND LABOR, FIVE YEAR PARTS AND LABOR ON EVAPORATOR AND COMPRESSOR; THREE YEAR PARTS AND LABOR WARRANTY ON BIN
This Product Ranks 20 Out Of 34 In Cube Ice Machines Up To 400 Lb. Production.
|Bin Storage:||180 lbs.|
|Casters / Legs:||6" Legs|
|Cord & Plug:|
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 32|
Frequently Asked Questions
What is an ice machine deflector, and when would one be needed?
- An ice machine deflector is used to deflect the ice away from the front panel into the back of the ice bin so ice doesnt build up and cause condensation issues on the front panel of the machine. A deflector would be used on cubers that are either mounted on a dispenser or on a non-Manitowoc ice bin. For further questions, please reach out to our product consultants via email, live chat, or phone!