Manitowoc Ice ID-1106A-261 Ice Maker with B-970 Bin, 48"W
Pre-matched Head Unit, Bin and required adapter in one package!
This Manitowoc ID-1106A-261 Ice Maker with B-970 Bin is a high-efficiency commercial grade unit that is perfect for different businesses where ice is critically required. The cuber produces (48) 7/8"x7/8"x7/8" full dice cubes per pound. The Alphansan antimicrobial compound reduces bacteria, yeast, mildew, mold, and bacteria growth. Operators can set production levels by the day of the week or time of the day. The Patented Air-assist Harvest Technology on this cuber makes speeds up the harvest cycle and lowers energy consumption. All the surfaces and components can be easily accessed from the front of the machine for cleaning purposes. The DuraTech® corrosion-resistant exterior construction has clear-coat finish that is resistant to dirt and fingerprints.
The ice maker's ice cube production is based on 50°F water and 70°F air. The unit has maximum production capacity of up to 1143 lbs per 24 hour. The intelligent diagnostics monitor and record information for maintenance and diagnosis purpose. This cuber features an easy-to-read display that gives timely alerts on maintenance requirement and technical issues. The Active Clean feature starts with push of a button and automatically returns to ice production mode after the cleaning cycle ends.
The B970 bin has a corrosion-resistant exterior with clear-coat finish that makes it resistant to fingerprints and dirt. For maximum temperature retention and easy cleaning, the unit has the seamless poly interior bin liner. Its patented black hold-open hinged door aids convenient unloading of ice cubes. An internal ice scoop comes included with the bin. The bin has maximum storage capacity of up to 710 lbs ice cubes.
Main Features Include:
- Ice maker with bin with 1143 lbs ice cube production per 24 hour
- Produces (48) 7/8"x7/8"x7/8" full dice cubes per pound
- Alphansan antimicrobial compound reduces bacteria, yeast, mildew, mold, and bacteria growth
- Adjustable production levels by day of week or time of day
- Patented Air-assist Harvest Technology
- All surfaces and components accessible from the front
- DuraTech corrosion-resistant exterior construction
- Fingerprint- and dirt-resistant clear-coat finish
- Ice cube production is based on 50°F water and 70°F air
- Intelligent diagnostics monitor and record information for maintenance and diagnosis purpose
- Easy-to-read display
- Active Clean rungs on push of a button and automatically returns to ice production mode
- Bin with corrosion-resistant exterior
- Clear-coat finish exterior resistant to fingerprints and dirt
- Seamless poly interior bin liner
- Patented black hold-open hinged door
- Internal ice scoop comes included
- Maximum storage capacity: 710 lbs
THREE YEAR PARTS AND LABOR, FIVE YEAR PARTS AND LABOR ON EVAPORATOR AND COMPRESSOR; THREE YEAR PARTS AND LABOR WARRANTY ON BIN
This Product Ranks 6 Out Of 10 In Cube Ice Machines 1001 Lb To 1400 Lb Production.
|Bin Storage:||710 lbs.|
|Casters / Legs:||6" Legs|
|Cord & Plug:|
|Phase:||Single | Three|
Frequently Asked Questions
What is an ice machine deflector, and when would one be needed?
- An ice machine deflector is used to deflect the ice away from the front panel into the back of the ice bin so ice doesnt build up and cause condensation issues on the front panel of the machine. A deflector would be used on cubers that are either mounted on a dispenser or on a non-Manitowoc ice bin. For further questions, please reach out to our product consultants via email, live chat, or phone!