Manitowoc Ice ID-0606A-261 Ice Maker with B-570 Bin, 30"W
Ice Maker Head Unit with Expertly Matched Bin
This Manitowoc ID-0606A-261 ice maker with D-570 bin package includes one of our best selling Ice Maker head units expertly paired with a matching ice bin. We take the guesswork out of the equation and include everything you need to start making ice. For additional product information or configurations, please talk with one of our helpful product consultants at 800.215.9293.
Head Unit: (#240-302)
Cuber head allows for ice production levels to be set by the day of the week or time of day. Patented Air-assist Harvest Technology speeds the ice harvest cycle, lowering energy use. Surfaces and parts that require cleaning are easily accessible from the front of the machine. Corrosion-resistant exterior with clear-coat finish that resists fingerprints and dirt. 30"Wx241/2"Dx211/2"H. 207 lbs. 208/230V, single phase. Full dice. Air cooling. 635 lbs. production capacity. Production capacity is based on 70°F air and 50°F water in 24 hours.
(48) 7/8"x7/8"x7/8" full dice cubes per pound. Alphasan antimicrobial compound reduces the growth of bacteria, mold, mildew and yeast in all Manitowoc ice machines.
Indigo™ uncomplicates everything about the ice making process:
- Intelligent Diagnostics: Monitors and records information for diagnosis and maintenance
- Easy Read Display: Alerts you when issues arise, and reminds you when regular cleaning and maintenance is needed
- Active Clean: Push of a button starts the cleaning process; automatically returns to ice production mode after cleaning cycle ends.
- Ice Assurance: Customizable ice production levels ensure ice is there when you need it and production is shut off when you don't
- Energy Management: Monitor and control energy and water consumption
- Service and Support: Quick, accurate diagnosis of real-time data to keep operations running smoothly
Ice Bin: (#240-086)
This Manitowoc D-570 is a commercial ice bin with storage capacity for 532 lbs. of ice. The D-570 model is compatible with many different Manitowoc Indigo NXT ice machines but may require an adaptor or ice machine deflector (see the Specification Sheet for details). This unit includes four 6" adjustable legs and an internal ice scoop holder. The exterior of the Manitowoc D-570 has a durable, corrosion-resistant DuraTech™stainless finish. The interior of the bin is coated with AlphaSan, an antimicrobial compound that prevents the growth of bacteria, mold, mildew and yeast. Central Restaurant Products has the Manitowoc D-570 ice bin in stock and available for free, same-day shipping.
- Capacity: 532 lbs.
- AlphaSan Antimicrobial Coating
- Seamless Blue poly interior bin lining
- NSF Listed
- Height: 50"
- Width: 30"
- Depth: 34"
- Product Weight: 126 lbs.
THREE YEAR PARTS AND LABOR, FIVE YEAR PARTS AND LABOR ON EVAPORATOR AND COMPRESSOR; THREE YEAR PARTS AND LABOR WARRANTY ON BIN
Product ranks 12 out of 44 in Cube Ice Mach 601To1000Lb Prod.
|Bin Storage:||532 lbs.|
|Casters / Legs:||6" Legs|
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 30|
Frequently Asked Questions
What is an ice machine deflector, and when would one be needed?
- An ice machine deflector is used to deflect the ice away from the front panel into the back of the ice bin so ice doesnt build up and cause condensation issues on the front panel of the machine. A deflector would be used on cubers that are either mounted on a dispenser or on a non-Manitowoc ice bin. For further questions, please reach out to our product consultants via email, live chat, or phone!