Manitowoc Ice IDT-0620A-161 Ice Maker with D-420 Bin, 30"W
Ice Maker Head Unit with Expertly Matched Bin
This Manitowoc IDT-0620A-161 ice maker with D-420 bin package includes one of our best selling Ice Maker head units expertly paired with a matching ice bin. We take the guesswork out of the equation and include everything you need to start making ice. For additional product information or configurations, please talk with one of our helpful product consultants at 800.215.9293.
Head Unit: (#240-248)
The Manitowoc IDT-0620A Indigo NXT™ Ice Machine is an Energy Star® qualified model designed for production and storage of ice on a larger scale. Designed to create half-size ice, this ice machine has a capacity to produce approximately 560 lbs. of 7/8"x
The Manitowoc Indigo NXT series ice machine has an innovative DuraTech® exterior over stainless body, which makes it easy to clean and prevents corrosion. It has hinged swinging door at the front to allow easy access to the produced ice. All parts of the ice machine are removable for easy maintenance and service. The Manitowoc ice machine uses CFC-free, eco-friendly R410A refrigerant. There are two (2) voltage options: 120V and 208/230V with 60 Hz, single-phase electrical connection.
- Manitowoc Ice IDT-0620A Indigo Ice Machine is Energy Star® rated
- Production capacity: 560 lbs full-size ice cubes in 24 hours
- Water temperature requirement: 40°F to 90°F
- Ambient temperature requirement: 40°F to 110°F
- easyTouch° display touch screen for user-friendly operations
- Programmable ice production for added flexibility
- Intelligent diagnostic system
- Acoustical ice sensing probe technology
- LuminIce® II Growth Inhibitor prevents bacterial and yeast growth
- Easy to clean and corrosion-resistant DuraTech® exterior
- Hinged swinging door at the front
- All parts are removable for easy maintenance and service
- CFC-free, eco-friendly R410A refrigerant
- (2) voltage options: 120V and 208/230V with 60 Hz, single-phase electrical connection
- Overall dimensions: 22"Wx24-1/2"Dx21-1/2"H
- Weight: 156 lbs
Ice Bin: (#240-114)
Never run out of ice again! Maintain sufficient stock of ice in your kitchen with the Manitowoc D-420 Ice Storage Bin from Indigo NXT Series. This storage bin has a capacity to hold 383 lbs ice and assures that there is plenty of ice available during rush hours. It is compatible with a variety of Manitowoc ice machines. The bin door includes built-in grips on the sides that allow the users to lift it easily with one hand from anywhere. The self-latch of the door keeps it open at the time of scooping ice. This door is angled at 53° for easy accessibility, especially when the ice has to be scooped out from the bottom. An NSF certified ice scoop is included with the thumb and built-in knuckle guard that allows the user to scoop out 5.3 lbs ice at one time. The built-in scoop holder is designed to keep scoop above the ice for easy access and better sanitation.
The Manitowoc Ice Bin has a durable and corrosion-resistant DuraTech™ stainless steel metal finish that makes it easy to wipe clean. It also protects the exterior from dirt and fingerprints and maintains the sleek appearance. The artic blue polyurethane bin liner enhances clearness of ice and assures easy cleaning. The door has a foam insulation to minimize sweating and make the ice last longer. This 12.9 cu. ft. capacity storage bin stands on 6" chrome legs that can be adjusted up to 7-3/4" for maximum support and stability on a surface.
Main Features Include:
- Manitowoc D-420 Ice Bin from Indigo NXT Series
- Great for use with a variety of Manitowoc ice machines
- Help maintain sufficient ice stock
- 12.9 cu. ft. capacity
- Storage capacity: 383 lbs ice
- Door with built-in side grips for one-handed use
- Cammed self-latch keeps door open during scooping
- Door angled at 53° for easy accessibility
- Ice scoop with thumb and built-in knuckle guard to scoop 5.3 lbs ice
- Built-in scoop holder to keep scoop above ice
- Exterior DuraTech™ metal finish protects exterior from dirt and fingerprints
- Artic blue polyurethane lining for easy cleaning
- Foam insulated door for temperature retention
- 6" chrome legs, adjustable up to 7-3/4" for support and stability
- NSF and AHRI certified
- Overall dimensions: 22"Wx34"Dx50"H
- Weight: 109 lbs
THREE YEAR PARTS AND LABOR, FIVE YEAR PARTS AND LABOR ON EVAPORATOR AND COMPRESSOR; THREE YEAR PARTS AND LABOR WARRANTY ON BIN
This Product Ranks 34 Out Of 58 In Cube Ice Machines 401 Lb To 600 Lb Production.
|Casters / Legs:||6" Legs|
|Cord & Plug:|
|Web Warranty:||THREE YEAR PARTS AND LABOR, FIVE YEAR PARTS AND LABOR ON EVAPORATOR AND COMPRESSOR; THREE YEAR PARTS AND LABOR WARRANTY ON BIN|
|Web Product Rank:||This Product Ranks 34 Out Of 58 In Cube Ice Machines 401 Lb To 600 Lb Production.|
Frequently Asked Questions
What is an ice machine deflector, and when would one be needed?
- An ice machine deflector is used to deflect the ice away from the front panel into the back of the ice bin so ice doesnt build up and cause condensation issues on the front panel of the machine. A deflector would be used on cubers that are either mounted on a dispenser or on a non-Manitowoc ice bin. For further questions, please reach out to our product consultants via email, live chat, or phone!