Manitowoc Ice ID-0502A-161 Ice Maker with B-570 Bin, 30"W
Ice Maker Head Unit with Expertly Matched Bin
This Manitowoc IDT-0500A-161 ice maker with D-570 bin package includes one of our best selling Ice Maker head units expertly paired with a matching ice bin. We take the guesswork out of the equation and include everything you need to start making ice. For additional product information or configurations, please talk with one of our helpful product consultants at 800.215.9293.
Head Unit: (#240-256)
This Indigo NXT series Manitowoc IDT-0500A allows for ice production levels to be set by the day or time. This product features patented Air-assist Harvest Technology to speed up the harvest cycle. This cuber head, Manitowoc IDT-0500A has easily accessible surfaces and parts on the front of the machine. This design features a corrosion-resistant exterior with clear-coat finish that resists fingerprints and dirt. This air cooled Manitowoc IDT-0500A has a 520 lbs. production capacity. This model includes Alphasan, an antimicrobial compound that reduces the growth of bacteria, mold, mildew and yeast. This Manitowoc IDT-0500A produces (48) 7⁄8"x7⁄8"x7⁄8" full dice cubes per pound. This product has a full size cube style. This Manitowoc IDT-0500A, known as an ice machine, is single phase. This unit is air cooling. This Manitowoc IDT-0500A measures 30"Wx241⁄2"Dx211⁄2"H. This model weighs 178 lbs. Central Restaurant Products offers this Manitowoc IDT-0500A with free shipping!
This Manitowoc IDT-0500A has these main features:
- Air cooling. Full Dice.
- 520 lbs. production capacity (Based on 70°F air and 50°F water in 24 hours.)
- Produces (48) 7⁄8"x7⁄8"x7⁄8" full dice cubes per pound
- Single phase. 30"Wx241⁄2"Dx211⁄2"H. 178 lbs.
Indigo™ uncomplicates everything about the ice making process:
- Intelligent diagnostics: Monitors and records information for diagnosis and maintenance
- Easy Read Display: Alerts you when issues arise, and reminds you when regular cleaning and maintenance is needed
- Active Clean: Push of a button starts the cleaning process; automatically returns to ice production mode after cleaning cycle ends.
- Ice Assurance: Customizable ice production levels ensure ice is there when you need it and production is shut off when you don't
- Energy Management: Monitor and control energy and water consumption
- Service and Support: Quick, accurate diagnosis of real-time data to keep operations running smoothly
Ice Bin: (#240-086)
This Manitowoc D-570 is a commercial ice bin with storage capacity for 532 lbs. of ice. The D-570 model is compatible with many different Manitowoc Indigo NXT ice machines but may require an adaptor or ice machine deflector (see the Specification Sheet for details). This unit includes four 6" adjustable legs and an internal ice scoop holder. The exterior of the Manitowoc D-570 has a durable, corrosion-resistant DuraTech™stainless finish. The interior of the bin is coated with AlphaSan, an antimicrobial compound that prevents the growth of bacteria, mold, mildew and yeast. Central Restaurant Products has the Manitowoc D-570 ice bin in stock and available for free, same-day shipping.
- Capacity: 532 lbs.
- AlphaSan Antimicrobial Coating
- Seamless Blue poly interior bin lining
- NSF Listed
- Height: 50"
- Width: 30"
- Depth: 34"
- Product Weight: 126 lbs.
THREE YEAR PARTS AND LABOR, FIVE YEAR PARTS AND LABOR ON EVAPORATOR AND COMPRESSOR; THREE YEAR PARTS AND LABOR WARRANTY ON BIN
Product ranks 11 out of 77 in Cube Ice Mach 401To 600Lb Prod.
|Bin Storage:||532 lbs.|
|Casters / Legs:||6" Legs|
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 30|
Frequently Asked Questions
What is an ice machine deflector, and when would one be needed?
- An ice machine deflector is used to deflect the ice away from the front panel into the back of the ice bin so ice doesnt build up and cause condensation issues on the front panel of the machine. A deflector would be used on cubers that are either mounted on a dispenser or on a non-Manitowoc ice bin. For further questions, please reach out to our product consultants via email, live chat, or phone!