Manitowoc Ice ID-0453W-161 Ice Maker with B-570 Bin, 30"W
Ice Maker Head Unit with Expertly Matched Bin
The Manitowoc ID-0453W-161 Indigo NXT™ Series Ice Maker with B-570 bin package is designed for commercial settings that require ice on a continuous basis. Made with state-of-the-art technology, this water-cooled ice machine is ideal for bars, pubs, cafes, and restaurants to fulfil their daily ice demand. The ice machine includes a head unit and ice bin for efficient ice production and storage. The head unit produces 450 lbs. of full-dice ice within 24 hours. One pound of water produces 48 ice cubes depending on 50°F water and 70°F air. The programmable function enables users to manage the ice production while saving energy and reducing waste. The exclusive Acoustical Ice Sensing Probe technology ensures continuous ice production even in tough environmental and water conditions. The easyTouch® screen display makes it easy to operate the machine. Selected components of the ice maker are made using the AlphaSan® antimicrobial to prevent the growth of bacteria, mold, mildew, and yeast. The DuraTech® exterior of this cube head ensures maximum corrosion and fingerprint-resistance.
The Manitowoc ID-0453W-161 Ice Machine includes B-570 storage bin to store up to 430 lbs. ice to ensure that the place does not run out of ice. Compatible with many S-Series ice machines, this bin has a hinged, hold-open door for quick access. The unit includes an internal scoop holder to keep the scooper away from ice. The exterior has a clear coat finish that resists corrosion, fingerprints, and dirt. The interior of bin features a seamless poly bin lining to make cleaning a breeze. This ice machine requires a 115V, 60 Hz, 1-phase electrical connection for smooth operation.
Main Features Include:
- Fulfil large volume ice requirement
- Used in clubs, bars, cafes, and restaurants
- Includes one cuber head and one storage bin
- Production capacity: 450 lbs. in 24 hours
- Water temperature requirement: 40°F to 90°:F
- Ambient temperature requirement: 40°F to 110°:F
- Programmable function for customized production
- Acoustical ice sensing probe technology
- easyTouch® display for user-friendly
- Some components made of AlphSan® antimicrobial
- Storage ice bin stores 420 lbs. of ice
- Hinged hold-open door for quick access
- Includes scoop holder for hygienic storage
- Clear-coated exterior resists corrosion and dirt
- Seamless poly bin lining for quick cleaning
- Electrical connection: 115V, 60 Hz, 1-phase
- Weight: 296 lbs.
THREE YEAR PARTS AND LABOR, FIVE YEAR PARTS AND LABOR ON EVAPORATOR AND COMPRESSOR; THREE YEAR PARTS AND LABOR WARRANTY ON BIN
This Product Ranks 44 Out Of 58 In Cube Ice Machines 401 Lb To 600 Lb Production.
|Bin Storage:||430 lbs.|
|Casters / Legs:||6" Legs|
|Cord & Plug:|
|Web Warranty:||THREE YEAR PARTS AND LABOR, FIVE YEAR PARTS AND LABOR ON EVAPORATOR AND COMPRESSOR; THREE YEAR PARTS AND LABOR WARRANTY ON BIN|
|Web Product Rank:||This Product Ranks 44 Out Of 58 In Cube Ice Machines 401 Lb To 600 Lb Production.|
|Web Text For Price:||N|
|Web Cart For Price:||N|
|Web Email For Price:||N|
Frequently Asked Questions
What is an ice machine deflector, and when would one be needed?
- An ice machine deflector is used to deflect the ice away from the front panel into the back of the ice bin so ice doesnt build up and cause condensation issues on the front panel of the machine. A deflector would be used on cubers that are either mounted on a dispenser or on a non-Manitowoc ice bin. For further questions, please reach out to our product consultants via email, live chat, or phone!