Manitowoc Ice ID-0323W-161 Ice Maker with B-320 Bin, 22"W
Ice Maker Head Unit with Expertly Matched Bin
The Manitowoc ID-0323W-161 is an ice maker from the Indigo NXT™ Series designed to fulfil the daily ice requirements of a high volume foodservice establishment. This 22" wide ice machine is designed for use in restaurants, hotels, bars, and cafes to serve chilled drinks to customers. This model has a production capacity of 350 lbs of full dice cubes in 24 hours. Every pound of water can produce (48) full-sized ice cubes (based on 50°F water and 70°F air temperature). The acoustical ice sensing probe technology ensures continuous ice production even in tough environmental and water conditions. The ice machine with programmable ice production function that allows to perform the operation depending on everyday needs.
The Manitowoc ice cube machine has an easyTouch® display that takes the guesswork out of operation for user convenience. Some selected components of the ice machine are made with AlphaSan® antimicrobial to prevent bacteria, mold, mildew, and yeast growth. This unit has a DuraTech® exterior that ensures maximum corrosion- and fingerprint-resistance for lasting performance.
The Manitowoc Indigo Series ice machine includes a B-570 bin for sanitary and safe ice storage. With storage capacity up to 210 lbs ice, this ice bin is an essential addition to commercial setups. The bin has a hinged, hold-open door for quick ice access. It includes an internal scoop holder to keep the scooper away from ice. The exterior has a clear-coat finish that resists corrosion, fingerprints, and dirt. The bin interior has easy-to-clean seamless poly bin lining. This unit requires a 120V, 60 Hz, 1-phase electrical connection for uninterrupted operation.
Main Features Include:
- Ice Maker fulfils daily ice requirements
- Suitable for restaurants, hotels, and bars
- Production capacity of 350 lbs in 24 hours
- 1 lb water produces (48) ice cubes
- Acoustical ice sensing probe technology
- Intelligent diagnostics provide 24-hour monitoring
- Programmable function for customized operation
- EasyTouch® display for user convenience
- Easy-to-clean food zone with AlphaSan® antimicrobial
- DuraTech® exterior for maximum corrosion- and fingerprint-resistance
- B-570 bin for sanitary and safe ice storage
- Storage capacity up to 210 lbs
- Hinged, hold-open door for quick access
- Internal scoop holder ensures sanitation
- Exterior has clear-coat finish
- Interior with seamless poly bin lining
- Electrical connection: 120V, 60 Hz, 1-phase
THREE YEAR PARTS AND LABOR, FIVE YEAR PARTS AND LABOR ON EVAPORATOR AND COMPRESSOR; THREE YEAR PARTS AND LABOR WARRANTY ON BIN
This Product Ranks 25 Out Of 34 In Cube Ice Machines Up To 400 Lb. Production.
|Bin Storage:||210 lbs.|
|Casters / Legs:||6" Legs|
|Cord & Plug:|
Frequently Asked Questions
What is an ice machine deflector, and when would one be needed?
- An ice machine deflector is used to deflect the ice away from the front panel into the back of the ice bin so ice doesnt build up and cause condensation issues on the front panel of the machine. A deflector would be used on cubers that are either mounted on a dispenser or on a non-Manitowoc ice bin. For further questions, please reach out to our product consultants via email, live chat, or phone!