Manitowoc Ice ID-0322A-161 Ice Maker with SPA-160-161 Bin, 22"W
Ice Maker Head Unit with Expertly Matched Bin
This Manitowoc IDT-0420A-161 ice maker with SPA-160-161 bin package includes one of our best selling Ice Maker head units expertly paired with a matching ice bin. We take the guesswork out of the equation and include everything you need to start making ice. For additional product information or configurations, please talk with one of our helpful product consultants at 800.215.9293.
Head Unit: (#240-240)
This Indigo NXT Manitowoc IDT-0420A allows for ice production levels to be set by the day of the week or time of day. This product features patented air-assist harvest technology to speed the harvest cycle, lowering energy use. This ice machine, Manitowoc IDT-0420A has easily accessible parts and surfaces for cleaning. This model has a corrosion-resistant exterior with clear-coat finish that resists fingerprints and dirt. This Manitowoc IDT-0420A has a 470 lbs. production capacity. This unit produces (48) 7⁄8"x7⁄8"x7⁄8" full dice cubes per pound. This commercial Manitowoc IDT-0420A features Alphasan, an antimicrobial compound. This product is air cooled. This Manitowoc IDT-0420A, known as an ice machine, is single phase. This unit measures 22"Wx241⁄2"Dx211⁄2"H. This Manitowoc IDT-0420A combines intuition and innovation to create the perfect machine. This model weighs 137 lbs. Central Restaurant Products offers this Manitowoc IDT-0420A with free shipping!
This Manitowoc IDT-0420A has these main features:
- Single phase. Full dice. Air cooling.
- 470 lbs. production capacity
- 22"Wx241⁄2"Dx211⁄2"H. 137 lbs.
- Intelligent Diagnostics: Monitors and records information for diagnosis and maintenance
- Easy Read Display: Alerts you when issues arise, and reminds you when regular cleaning and maintenance is needed
- Active Clean: Push of a button starts the cleaning process; automatically returns to ice production mode after cleaning cycle ends.
- Ice Assurance: Customizable ice production levels ensure ice is there when you need it and production is shut off when you don't
- Energy Management: Monitor and control energy and water consumption
- Service and Support: Quick, accurate diagnosis of real-time data to keep operations running smoothly
Indigo™ uncomplicates everything about the ice making process:
Ice Bin: (#240-157)
120 lbs. storage bin capacity. Stainless steel exterior. Polyethylene bin liner and polyurethane insulation keep ice longer. Patented rocking chute dispense mechanism reduces spillage with quick on/off push-button activation. 22"Wx315/16"Dx54"H (includes 6" legs). Single phase. 6 ft. cord and plug included. 166 lbs.
THREE YEAR PARTS AND LABOR, FIVE YEAR PARTS AND LABOR ON EVAPORATOR AND COMPRESSOR; THREE YEAR PARTS AND LABOR WARRANTY ON BIN
Product ranks 14 out of 49 in Cube Ice Mach Up To 400Lb Prod.
|Bin Storage:||120 lbs.|
|Casters / Legs:||6" Legs|
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 32|
Frequently Asked Questions
What is an ice machine deflector, and when would one be needed?
- An ice machine deflector is used to deflect the ice away from the front panel into the back of the ice bin so ice doesnt build up and cause condensation issues on the front panel of the machine. A deflector would be used on cubers that are either mounted on a dispenser or on a non-Manitowoc ice bin. For further questions, please reach out to our product consultants via email, live chat, or phone!