Manitowoc IceIDF0300A-161 - Indigo Ice Machine - Full Dice, Air Cooled, 325 lb. Production, 30"W
Combining Intuition and Innovation to Create the Perfect Ice Machine
This Manitowoc IDF0300A is a 30" Wide Indigo Series Ice Machine. This model produces 48 Full dice cubes per pound. This Manitowoc IDF0300A allows production levels to be customized daily or weekly. You will always have the right amount of ice available. This Manitowoc IDF0300A is Air cooled and produces 325 lbs. each 24 hours. Production capacity is based on 70°F air and 50°F water. This Full Dice Ice Machine, Manitowoc ID-0302A features a corrosion-resistant exterior. This model has dimensions of 30"Wx241⁄2"Dx161⁄2"H and weighs 149 lbs. This Manitowoc IDF0300A, like all cuber heads, requires a storage bin. Central Restaurant Products offers a variety of options. This Manitowoc IDF0300A Full Dice machine comes in 120V or 208V/230V Single phase configurations. Indigo™ series machines include Intelligent Diagnostics, Easy-to-Read Read Displays, Active Clean, Ice Assurance and Energy Management. Central Restaurant Products offers the Manitowoc ID-0302A with free shipping.
This Manitowoc IDF0300A has these main features:
- Corrosion-resistant exterior with clear-coat finish that resists fingerprints and dirt.
- 30"Wx241⁄2"Dx161⁄2"H. 149 lbs. Single phase. Full dice. Air cooling. 310 lbs. production capacity.
- Production capacity is based on 70°F air and 50°F water in 24 hours.
- (48) 7/8""x7/8""x7/8"" full dice cubes per pound.
THREE YEAR PARTS AND LABOR, FIVE YEAR PARTS AND LABOR ON EVAPORATOR AND COMPRESSOR
Product ranks 2 out of 49 in Cube Ice Mach Up To 400Lb Prod.
|Voltage:||120V | 208/230V|
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 32|
Frequently Asked Questions
What is an ice machine deflector, and when would one be needed?
- An ice machine deflector is used to deflect the ice away from the front panel into the back of the ice bin so ice doesnt build up and cause condensation issues on the front panel of the machine. A deflector would be used on cubers that are either mounted on a dispenser or on a non-Manitowoc ice bin. For further questions, please reach out to our product consultants via email, live chat, or phone!