Manitowoc Ice ID-0302A-161 Ice Maker with SPA-310-161 Bin, 30"W
Ice Maker Head Unit with Expertly Matched Bin
This Manitowoc ID-0302A-161 ice maker with SPA-310-161 bin package includes one of our best selling Ice Maker head units expertly paired with a matching ice bin. We take the guesswork out of the equation and include everything you need to start making ice. For additional product information or configurations, please talk with one of our helpful product consultants at 800.215.9293.
Head Unit: (#240-244)
This Manitowoc ID-0302A is a 30" Wide Indigo Series Ice Machine. This model produces 48 Full dice cubes per pound. This Manitowoc ID-0302A allows production levels to be customized daily or weekly. You will always have the right amount of ice available. This Manitowoc ID-0302A is Air cooled and produces 310 lbs. each 24 hours. Production capacity is based on 70°F air and 50°F water. This Full Dice Ice Machine, Manitowoc ID-0302A features a corrosion-resistant exterior. This model has dimensions of 30"Wx241/2"Dx161/2"H and weighs 149 lbs. This Manitowoc ID-0302A, like all cuber heads, requires a storage bin. Central Restaurant Products offers a variety of options. This Manitowoc ID-0302A Full Dice machine comes in 120V or 208V/230V Single phase configurations. Indigo™ series machines include Intelligent Diagnostics, Easy-to-Read Read Displays, Active Clean, Ice Assurance and Energy Management. Central Restaurant Products offers the Manitowoc ID-0302A with free shipping.
This Manitowoc ID-0302A has these main features:
- Corrosion-resistant exterior with clear-coat finish that resists fingerprints and dirt.
- 30"Wx241/2"Dx161/2"H. 149 lbs. Single phase. Full dice. Air cooling. 310 lbs. production capacity.
- Production capacity is based on 70°F air and 50°F water in 24 hours.
- (48) 7/8"x7/8"x7/8" full dice cubes per pound.
Ice Bin: (#240-156)
180 lbs. storage bin capacity. Stainless steel exterior. Polyethylene bin liner and polyurethane insulation keep ice longer. Patented rocking chute dispense mechanism reduces spillage with quick on/off push-button activation. 30"Wx32"Dx601/2"H (includes 6" legs). Single phase. 6 ft. cord and plug included. 210 lbs.
THREE YEAR PARTS AND LABOR, FIVE YEAR PARTS AND LABOR ON EVAPORATOR AND COMPRESSOR; THREE YEAR PARTS AND LABOR WARRANTY ON BIN
|Bin Storage:||180 lbs.|
|Casters / Legs:||6" Legs|
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 32|
Frequently Asked Questions
What is an ice machine deflector, and when would one be needed?
- An ice machine deflector is used to deflect the ice away from the front panel into the back of the ice bin so ice doesnt build up and cause condensation issues on the front panel of the machine. A deflector would be used on cubers that are either mounted on a dispenser or on a non-Manitowoc ice bin. For further questions, please reach out to our product consultants via email, live chat, or phone!