Manitowoc Ice F-1650 Large Capacity Ice Bin - 1660 lbs. Capacity, 60"Wx39"Dx63-1/2"H
Ensure You Have Plenty of Fresh Ice at Even the Busiest Times
Manitowoc Ice F-1650 Ice Bin is here for catering to the large-scale ice demands in bars, cafes, and bistros. This ice bin makes sure that there is an ample amount of fresh ice available during rush hours. First in, first out storage of Manitowoc's Ice Bin makes sure that the ice dispensed is always fresh and ready to be poured. Equipped with an ice holder and scoop, it is easy to take out ice whenever required. This F-style storage bin with large capacity features a sliding ice gate, not only for easy removal of ice but to make sure that there is no spillage or injury to the users. This slide ice gate easily comes to a full down position once the work is complete. This 60" wide ice bin can hold up to 1660 lb ice, making it a perfect choice for busy kitchens.
Manitowoc's Ice Bin has a stainless steel exterior with welded, heavy-duty construction for strength and reliability up to a long period of time. Non-CFC, foamed-in insulation for keeping temperature at a consistent level. The polyethylene lift door ensures durability and removes any sharp gaskets or corners. Its ball catch hinge keeps the door open while ice is scooped out to avoid any injury or accident. It is easy to inspect the ice level from top with the help of sliding window. This ice bin comes with a stainless steel adapter kit to put cuber head on top of the bin. The 6" stainless steel legs provide maximum strength and support to the equipment.
Main Features Include:
- Manitowoc Ice model F-1650 Ice Bin features first in, first out storage system for fresh dispensing of ice
- Ice holder and scoop to easily pour out ice
- F-style storage bin with large capacity featuring a sliding ice gate to prevent spillage or injury to the users
- Slide ice gate comes to a full down position once work is done
- 60" Wide ice bin to hold 1660 lb ice
- Stainless steel exterior with welded, heavy-duty construction
- Non-CFC, foamed-in insulation for keeping temperature at a consistent level
- Polyethylene lift door ensures durability and removes sharp gaskets or corners
- Ball catch hinge keeps the door open while ice is scooped out to avoid injury or accident.
- Easily inspect ice level from top with the help of sliding window
- Stainless steel adapter kit to put cuber head on top of the bin
- 6" stainless steel legs provide maximum strength and support to the equipment
THREE YEAR PARTS AND LABOR WARRANTY
This Product Ranks 14 Out Of 30 In Ice Storage Bins.
|Bin Storage:||1660 lbs.|
|Casters / Legs:||6" Legs|
|Type:||Ice Storage Bin|
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 31|
Frequently Asked Questions
What is an ice machine deflector, and when would one be needed?
- An ice machine deflector is used to deflect the ice away from the front panel into the back of the ice bin so ice doesnt build up and cause condensation issues on the front panel of the machine. A deflector would be used on cubers that are either mounted on a dispenser or on a non-Manitowoc ice bin. For further questions, please reach out to our product consultants via email, live chat, or phone!