Manitowoc Ice D320 - Ice Storage Bin, 264 lbs.
Ensure You Have Plenty of Fresh Ice at Even the Busiest Times
Store up to 264 lbs. of ice in the Manitowoc D320 Ice Storage Bin. This ice bin fits with several Manitowoc ice machines and the self-latch door stays open while scooping ice. The door features a Polyurethane Artic Blue bin liner to accentuate the clear, fresh ice made from a Manitowoc ice machine. Bin door is angled 53° for ergonomic scooping and the built-in side grips give the user multiple access points for scooping. This storage bin has a foam insulated door to keep the ice lasting longer. Corrosion-resistant Duratech exterior with clear-coat finish resists fingerprints and dirt to keep your bin looking new. Scoop up to 51⁄3 lbs. of ice with the NSF-approved sanitary ice scoop included in the bin.
Main Product Features:
- 264 lbs. capacity
- 22"Wx34"Dx38"H, 75 lbs.
- Internal ice scoop holder and scoop included
- Ergonomic door design, angled 53° for easy access
- Foam insulated door
- Scoop includes built-in knuckle and thumb guard
- Polyurethane Artic Blue bin liner
- NSF listed
THREE YEAR PARTS AND LABOR WARRANTY
Product ranks 11 out of 42 in Ice Storage Bins.
|Bin Storage:||264 lbs.|
|Casters / Legs:||6" Legs|
|Doors:||Cammed self-latch door|
|Type:||Ice Storage Bin|
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 30|
Frequently Asked Questions
What is an ice machine deflector, and when would one be needed?
- An ice machine deflector is used to deflect the ice away from the front panel into the back of the ice bin so ice doesnt build up and cause condensation issues on the front panel of the machine. A deflector would be used on cubers that are either mounted on a dispenser or on a non-Manitowoc ice bin. For further questions, please reach out to our product consultants via email, live chat, or phone!