Manitowoc Ice D-400 Ice Bin - 365 lb. Capacity, 30"Wx34"Dx38"H
Ensure You Have Plenty of Fresh Ice at Even the Busiest Times
The Manitowoc Ice D-400 Ice Bin is designed for bulk storage of ice and keeps your ice stalks loaded at all times. Featuring a durable metal finish, it is easy to clean and maintain and lends a classy appearance as well. The new polyurethane Artic Blue bin liner highlights the look of the ice inside the bin. The door of the ice bin remains at an angle of 53 degrees when opened, allowing easy access to the ice inside the bin. It stays open with a cammed bin door self-latch that acts as a convenient and practical option and prevents slamming of door unnecessarily.
The Manitowoc Ice D400 ice storage bin includes an ergonomic ice scoop that is NSF approved. The ice scoop also comes with built-in knuckle and thumb guard. It includes 5.3 lb. capacity per scoop. It includes a built-in scoop holder that keeps the ice scoop handle above the ice. This D400 bin has a 365 lbs. storage capacity and is NSF listed.
- Styled with an easy-to-clean metal finish
- Includes a polyurethane Artic Blue bin liner
- Door on this bin is angled 53 degrees for easy access to ice
- Door stays open with self-latch
- 5.3 lb. capacity ice scoop includes built-in knuckle and thumb guard
- It includes a built-in scoop holder
- 365 lb. Capacity, 30"Wx34"Dx38"H
- NSF listed
- Includes three year parts and labor warranty
THREE YEAR PARTS AND LABOR WARRANTY
This Product Ranks 2 Out Of 30 In Ice Storage Bins.
|Bin Storage:||365 lbs.|
|Casters / Legs:||6" Legs|
|Type:||Ice Storage Bin|
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 32|
Frequently Asked Questions
What is an ice machine deflector, and when would one be needed?
- An ice machine deflector is used to deflect the ice away from the front panel into the back of the ice bin so ice doesnt build up and cause condensation issues on the front panel of the machine. A deflector would be used on cubers that are either mounted on a dispenser or on a non-Manitowoc ice bin. For further questions, please reach out to our product consultants via email, live chat, or phone!