Manitowoc IYT0500A Indigo NXT Ice Machine - 30"W, 550 lbs. Production
Combining Intuition and Innovation to Create the Perfect Ice Machine
The Indigo NXT Series ice machine from Manitowoc is designed to keep your ice production reliable. With improvements in cleanability and programmability, your IYT0500A cuber head is easy to own and less expensive to operate!
The Manitowoc IYT0500A is an air cooled model showcasing new levels of performance. New NXT technology has resulted in an average of 9 lower energy consumption, up to 12 reduction in condenser water usage, and a 5 reduction in potable water usage. Greater ice production using fewer resources means lower cost of ownership over the life of this ice maker.
Features of the Manitowoc Indigo NXT IYT0500A Ice Cube Machine include:
- easyTouch® display provides icon-based touch screen, taking guesswork out of owning and operating your ice maker
- Programmable ice production lets you control when your ice machine is running during certain times of the day
- Hinge front door swings out for easy access
- Removable parts for fast and efficient cleaning
- Intelligent Diagnostics provides 24 hour preventative maintenance and diagnostic feedback for trouble-free operation
- DuraTech® exterior is corrosion resistant and is easier to keep clean
- Produces up to 550 lbs. of ice in 24 hours (based on 70° air and 50° water)
- Air cooled
- Makes 3/8"x1
1/8"x7/8" half dice cubes
- Utilizes R410A environmentally-friendly refrigerant
- NSF, cULus and CE listed
- ENERGY STAR® rated
THREE YEAR PARTS AND LABOR, FIVE YEAR PARTS AND LABOR ON EVAPORATOR AND COMPRESSOR
This Product Ranks 1 Out Of 58 In Cube Ice Machines 401 Lb To 600 Lb Production.
|Voltage:||120V | 208/230V|
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 32|
Frequently Asked Questions
What is an ice machine deflector, and when would one be needed?
- An ice machine deflector is used to deflect the ice away from the front panel into the back of the ice bin so ice doesnt build up and cause condensation issues on the front panel of the machine. A deflector would be used on cubers that are either mounted on a dispenser or on a non-Manitowoc ice bin. For further questions, please reach out to our product consultants via email, live chat, or phone!