Manitowoc IYT0420A Indigo NXT Ice Machine - Half Dice, Air Cooled, 460 lb. Production, 22"W
Combining Intuition and Innovation to Create the Perfect Ice Machine
The Indigo NXT Series ice machine from Manitowoc is designed to keep your ice production reliable. With improvements in cleanability and programmability, your IDT0420A cuber head is easy to own and less expensive to operate!
The Manitowoc IYT0420A is an air cooled model showcasing new levels of performance. New NXT technology has resulted in an average of 41% lower energy consumption, up to 21% reduction in condenser water usage, and a 34% reduction in potable water usage. More ice production using fewer resources means lower cost of ownership over the life of this ice maker.
Features of the Manitowoc Indigo NXT IYT0420A Ice Cube Machine include:
- easyTouch® display provides icon-based touch screen, taking guesswork out of owning and operating your ice maker
- Programmable ice production lets you control when your ice machine is running during certain times of the day
- Hinge front door swings out for easy access
- Removable parts for fast and efficient cleaning
- Intelligent Diagnostics provides 24 hour preventative maintenance and diagnostic feedback for trouble-free operation
- DuraTech® exterior is corrosion resistant and is easier to keep clean
- Produces up to 460 lbs. of ice in 24 hours (based on 70° air and 50° water)
- Air cooled
- Makes 3⁄8"x11⁄8"x7⁄8" half dice cubes
- Utilizes R410A environmentally-friendly refrigerant
- NSF, cULus and CE listed
- ENERGY STAR® rated
THREE YEAR PARTS AND LABOR, FIVE YEAR PARTS AND LABOR ON EVAPORATOR AND COMPRESSOR
Product ranks 3 out of 49 in Cube Ice Mach Up To 400Lb Prod.
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 32|
Frequently Asked Questions
Do tilting skillets require a water hook-up and floor drain?
- A water hook-up is not necessary for a tilting skillet as it is a self-contained system. While a floor drain is not required, they are helpful to have in front of the pouring lip on the floor in case of spills.
If I am located at a high altitude, how do I need to order this Groen BPP-30G tilt skillet?
- If you are located at an elevation above 2,000 feet, please contact us to ensure your combi oven is ordered correctly.