Manitowoc IYT0420A Indigo NXT Ice Machine - Half Dice, Air Cooled, 460 lb. Production, 22"W
Combining Intuition and Innovation to Create the Perfect Ice Machine
Combining efficiency with effectiveness, Manitowoc Ice IYT-0420A Indigo NXT Ice Machine is essential equipment for busy commercial settings. This high-quality machine has a production capacity of 460 lbs. every day and can be used in pubs, bars, restaurants, and cafes. It produces 3/8"x1
This ice machine has an easy-to-clean FoodZone that has an easy access hinged front door panel. A removable water-trough, curtain, distribution tube, sensing probes are included in the machine to allow efficient and quick cleaning. A select number of components have been made of AlphaSan® antimicrobial material. There is an integrated acoustical ice sensing probe on this unit that detects the ice thickness, ensuring uniform production of ice cubes.
The Manitowoc Ice IYT-0420A has a hinged front door that swings out for easy access to the ice inside. Made using the DuraTech® technology, the exterior of this ice machine head resists dirt, fingerprints, and corrosion, making it easier to be cleaned and maintained.
Main Features Include:
- Air Cooled Model
- 460 lbs. of production capacity per day
- Perfect to be used in pubs, bars, restaurants, and cafes
- Produces 3/8"x1
1/8"x7/8" half-size ice cubes
- easyTouch display shows operating status, real-time maintenance updates, cleaning reminders and has a programmable On/Off timer
- 22" width
- Easy-to-clean FoodZone with easy access front door panel
- Removable water-trough, curtain, distribution tube, sensing probes allow efficient and quick cleaning
- Select components made of AlphaSan® antimicrobial material
- Integrated acoustical ice sensing probe detects ice thickness, to ensure uniform production
- Hinged front door swings out for easy access to the ice inside
- Exterior made using DuraTech® technology that resists dirt, fingerprints, and corrosion
- Indicator on the display to help keep users abreast of the operational status
- Patented Acoustical Ice Sensing Probe technology that allows reliable operation in hard water conditions
- NSF and ENERGY STAR listed
THREE YEAR PARTS AND LABOR, FIVE YEAR PARTS AND LABOR ON EVAPORATOR AND COMPRESSOR
This Product Ranks 1 Out Of 34 In Cube Ice Machines Up To 400 Lb. Production.
|Web Warranty:||THREE YEAR PARTS AND LABOR, FIVE YEAR PARTS AND LABOR ON EVAPORATOR AND COMPRESSOR|
|Web Meta H1 Tag:||Manitowoc IYT0420A Indigo NXT Ice Machine - Half Dice, Air Cooled, 460 lb. Production, 22"W|
Frequently Asked Questions
Do tilting skillets require a water hook-up and floor drain?
- A water hook-up is not necessary for a tilting skillet as it is a self-contained system. While a floor drain is not required, they are helpful to have in front of the pouring lip on the floor in case of spills.
If I am located at a high altitude, how do I need to order this Groen BPP-30G tilt skillet?
- If you are located at an elevation above 2,000 feet, please contact us to ensure your combi oven is ordered correctly.