Manitowoc IDT0450W Ice Maker with B-400 Bin - 450 lbs. Production Capacity, 30"W
Ice Maker Head Unit with Expertly Matched Bin
The Manitowoc IDT0450W Ice Maker with B-400 Bin Package includes our best-selling ice maker head units with a matching ice bin. Central takes the guess work out of finding what you need to start making ice. The Manitowoc 450 series machines are designed for operators that know ice is critical to their business. These ice makers offer preventative diagnostics to help predict problems in the machine, as well as offering improvements in cleanability and programmability for convenience.
Head Unit (#240-253) Features Include:
- Programmable, customizable ice production
- Easy to clean foodzone, select components made with AlphaSan® antimicrobial
- 24 hour preventative maintenance and diagnostic feedback
- Superior corrosion resistant above stainless steel. Clear coat resists fingerprints and dirt on exterior
- Monitor and control energy and water consumption
- Full dice
- Water cooling
- Single phase
- Patented Air-assist Harvest Technology speeds the ice harvest cycle, lowering energy use
- 170 lbs.
- 48 7⁄8"x7⁄8"x7⁄8" full ice cubes per pound.
Ice Bin (#240-097) Features Include:
- Corrosion-resistant exterior with clear-coat finish resists fingerprints and dirt
- Seamless poly interior bin liner offers easy cleanability
- Patented black hold-open hinged door
- Internal ice scoop holder included
- 102 lbs.
- 290 lbs. capacity
THREE YEAR PARTS AND LABOR, FIVE YEAR PARTS AND LABOR ON EVAPORATOR AND COMPRESSOR; THREE YEAR PARTS AND LABOR WARRANTY ON BIN
This Product Ranks 21 Out Of 58 In Cube Ice Machines 401 Lb To 600 Lb Production.
|Bin Storage:||290 lbs.|
|Casters / Legs:||6" Legs|
Frequently Asked Questions
Does this unit need to be hard wired, or is it a direct plug in?
- This unit is a hard wire unit, for direct plug in units, please contact our product consultants via live chat, email, or call!
What is an ice machine deflector, and when would one be needed?
- An ice machine deflector is used to deflect the ice away from the front panel into the back of the ice bin so ice doesnt build up and cause condensation issues on the front panel of the machine. A deflector would be used on cubers that are either mounted on a dispenser or on a non-Manitowoc ice bin. For further questions, please reach out to our product consultants via email, live chat, or phone!