Manitowoc IDT-0450W Indigo NXT Ice Machine - Full Dice, Water Cooled, 430 lbs. Production, 30"W
Combining Intuition and Innovation to Create the Perfect Ice Machine
The Manitowoc IDT-0450W Indigo NXT Ice Machine is a state-of-the-art product that would surely enhance the productivity of a commercial, high volume setting. The highly intelligent diagnostics on the machine ensure problem-free operation and provide 24-hour preventive maintenance. Water-cooled, the machine can make up to 430 lbs. of full-size ice cubes each day. With its customizable ice making schedule, users can adjust the daily production levels. Using On/Off Time or Ice Volume, users can program the machine to get the required amount of ice production. The easyTouch display is installed to communicate the operating status to users and give cleaning notifications. There is also a blue illuminated display that shows asset information.
Manitowoc IDT-0450W has been developed using innovative technology that improves energy management, help users set proper ice production levels, maintain ice quality, streamline cleaning programs, quickly receive up-to-date service information, and eliminate food safety concerns. Its space-saving design features the DuraTech exterior that ensures maximum corrosion resistance. The hard, clear-coat layer on the aluminum alloy is easy to clean and works as a protective layer that prevents scratches or fingerprints. An easy-to-clean Foodzone offers maximum safety in sanitation while the hinged front door swings out for easy access to the removable water-trough, sensing probes, curtain, and distribution tube.
A select number of components on the ice machine are made of Alpha San antimicrobial material for maximum sanitation safety. The material helps reduce the formation of mold, bacteria, yeast, and mildew. The Active Clean push-button on the unit helps start the cleaning process and returns automatically to the ice production mode at the end of the cleaning cycle.
Main Features Include:
- State-of-the-art Manitowoc IDT-0450W Indigo NXT Ice Machine for commercial, high volume settings
- Highly intelligent diagnostics ensure problem-free operation and provide 24-hour preventive maintenance
- Water-cooled mechanism allows production of 430 lbs. full-size ice cubes each day
- Customizable ice making schedule for users to make adjustments to daily production levels
- On/Off Time and Ice Volume programming options to get required amount of ice production
- EasyTouch display to communicate the operating status to users and give cleaning notifications
- Blue illuminated display shows asset information
- Developed using innovative technology that improves energy management, ice production levels, maintain ice quality, streamline cleaning programs, quickly receive up-to-date service information, and eliminate food safety concerns
- Space-saving design with DuraTech exterior for maximum corrosion resistance
- Hard, clear-coat layer on aluminum alloy for easy cleaning and prevention from scratches or fingerprints
- Easy-to-clean Foodzone for maximum safety in sanitation
- Hinged front door swings out for easy access to removable water-trough, sensing probes, curtain, and distribution tube
- Select components made of Alpha San antimicrobial material for maximum sanitation safety
- Material helps reduce formation of mold, bacteria, yeast, and mildew
- Active Clean push-button helps start the cleaning process and returns automatically to the ice production mode at the end of the cleaning cycle
THREE YEAR PARTS AND LABOR, FIVE YEAR PARTS AND LABOR ON EVAPORATOR AND COMPRESSOR
This Product Ranks 20 Out Of 58 In Cube Ice Machines 401 Lb To 600 Lb Production.
|Voltage:||120V | 208/230V|
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 32|
Frequently Asked Questions
What is an ice machine deflector, and when would one be needed?
- An ice machine deflector is used to deflect the ice away from the front panel into the back of the ice bin so ice doesnt build up and cause condensation issues on the front panel of the machine. A deflector would be used on cubers that are either mounted on a dispenser or on a non-Manitowoc ice bin. For further questions, please reach out to our product consultants via email, live chat, or phone!