Manitowoc ID-0302A Ice Maker with B-400 Bin Kit
Ice Maker Head Unit with Expertly Matched Bin
This Manitowoc ID-0302A ice maker with D-400 bin package includes one of our best selling Ice Maker head units expertly paired with a matching ice bin. We take the guesswork out of the equation and include everything you need to start making ice.
Head Unit: (#240-244)
This Manitowoc ID-0302A is a 30" Wide Indigo Series Ice Machine. This model produces 48 Full dice cubes per pound, up to 310 lbs. per day for your high-volume ice needs. Production levels can be customized daily or weekly to accommodate your changing commercial kitchen. Corrosion-resistant exterior helps extend the life of your ice maker. Intelligent diagnostics, easy-to-read displays, active clean, ice assurance and energy management are all features of the Indigo™ series machines.
Ice Maker Features:
- 120 V.
- 30"W x 241⁄2"D x 161⁄2"H, 149 lbs.
- Single phase
- Full dice
- Air cooling
- 310 lbs. production capacity.
Ice Bin: (#240-097)
This Manitowoc D-400 is an ice storage bin that fits with Manitowoc Indigo™ Series Ice Machines. This model has a capacity of 365 lbs. to keep up with your high-volume storage needs. Stainless steel exterior is treated with a clear-coat, corrosion-resistant finish to match your Manitowoc ice maker. Bin has a seamless Poly Artic Blue interior liner for easy cleanability and to keep your ice clear and sanitary. This unit includes an internal ice scoop holder and ice scooper for easy ice serving. A patented hold-open hinged door design adds accessibility to this bin, allowing for one handed scooping. This model has soft durometer trim around opening to help silence bin door closing. Ergonomic NSF approved ice scoop included with built-in knuckle and thumb guard to keep hands dry.
- Scooper holds approximately 51⁄3 lbs. per scoop
- 30"Wx34"Dx38"H, 91 lbs.
- Works with head units up to 1200 lbs. of production
- 6" Legs
- 365 lbs. capacity
- NSF listed
- Some models may require an adapter (ask your Product Consultant)
THREE YEAR PARTS AND LABOR, FIVE YEAR PARTS AND LABOR ON EVAPORATOR AND COMPRESSOR; THREE YEAR PARTS AND LABOR WARRANTY ON BIN
Product ranks 8 out of 49 in Cube Ice Mach Up To 400Lb Prod.
|Bin Storage:||365 lbs.|
|Casters / Legs:||6" Legs|
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 32|
Frequently Asked Questions
What is an ice machine deflector, and when would one be needed?
- An ice machine deflector is used to deflect the ice away from the front panel into the back of the ice bin so ice doesnt build up and cause condensation issues on the front panel of the machine. A deflector would be used on cubers that are either mounted on a dispenser or on a non-Manitowoc ice bin. For further questions, please reach out to our product consultants via email, live chat, or phone!