Manitowoc CNF0201A-L - Countertop Nugget Ice Maker and Water Dispenser
Patented Cleaning Technology For Sanitary Ice Dispensing
Make delicious bite-sized nugget ice with the Manitowoc CNF0201A-L Countertop Nugget Ice Maker and Dispenser. This ice maker features Push Button controls and produces up to 315 lbs. of easy-to-chew Nugget ice per 24 hours. The DuraTech™ front panel offers easy cleaning and reduced hardwater staining in the dispense area. Water and drain connections available in the back or bottom of the unit for flush mounting. Simply place a cup under the machine chute for trouble-free ice dispensing. A blue LED light provides dispense visibility for rooms with limited ambient light.
- Up to 315 lbs. standard daily ice production
- Makes bite-sized nugget ice
- Large drain pan minimizes ice spillage
- 161/4"Wx24"Dx35"H, 187 lbs.
- Air cooled
- 2,300 BTU per hour
- Compressor nominal rating: 1⁄3 HP
- Water temperature range: 45°-90°F
- 10 lbs. capacity built-in bin
- Two ice activation options: arm or touchless
- Three dispense settings: ice only, water only, or ice and water
- 101⁄2" dispense opening
TWO YEAR PARTS AND LABOR, FIVE YEAR COMPRESSOR WARRANTY
This Product Ranks 1 Out Of 33 In Ice Dispensers.
|Bin Storage:||10 lbs.|
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 35|
Frequently Asked Questions
What is an ice machine deflector, and when would one be needed?
- An ice machine deflector is used to deflect the ice away from the front panel into the back of the ice bin so ice doesnt build up and cause condensation issues on the front panel of the machine. A deflector would be used on cubers that are either mounted on a dispenser or on a non-Manitowoc ice bin. For further questions, please reach out to our product consultants via email, live chat, or phone!
Colors and Options
Available Ice Cube Types