MFG Tray Co. 1762011537 Divided Sheet Pan Extender, Full Size
Convert Your Standard Sheet Pans to Straight-Sided Cake Pans
Make flawless cakes while minimizing over-baking using the MFG Tray Co. 1762011537 Divided Sheet Pan Extender. Suitable for bakeries, restaurants, and cafes, this pan extender can be used to prepare sheet cakes, rolls, brownies, and pastries. It features a divided 2-section design to give uniform texture, height, and color of a single product. This rectangular extender has straight sides and smooth edges that eliminate the need of cutting the corners and prevent trimming losses. It is made from oven-safe and dishwasher-safe fiberglass material that is safe up to 375°. It can also be used for chilling or freezing products.
Main Features Include:
- Fits 18"Wx26"D metal full-size sheet pans
- Built-in dividers create equally-sized sections
- Straight sides and smooth edges
- Prevents over-baking and eliminates losses due to trimming
- Fiberglass construction
- Withstands temperature up to 375°F
- Easy to clean and dishwasher safe
- Overall dimensions: 24-5/8"Wx16-1/4"Dx2"H
- Weight: 2 lbs
This Product Ranks 15 Out Of 123 In Sheet Pans - Baking.Y
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 153|
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I bake in them?
- Yes.? MFG Tray pan extenders are great for baking, they can withstand standard baking temperatures of 350?F to 375?F.
Do you make custom pan extenders??
- Yes.? MFG Tray can make custom pan extenders to meet your baking needs. A minimum order is 12 pieces.?MFG can shape custom extenders a minimum of 1.5? in height and cell sizes 4? x 4? and larger
Are they non-stick?
- No. When using an MFG Tray pan extender, a release spray is needed to prevent sticking.
How should I clean a pan extender?
- MFG Tray pan extenders can be cleaned in a standard or high temperature dish washer, but never soak it for a prolonged period of time. If you prefer to scrape the pan extender rather than washing after each use, it is recommended that you use a plastic scraper.