Lloydpans EQ-16-10 The Equalizer Pizza Cutter, 16 Inch, 10 Slice
Make fast, equal slices of pizza everytime with the Lloydpans EQ-16-10 Equalizer pizza cutter! The multi-blade rocker knife is made to be used with 16" pizzas that cuts 10 equal slices. Perfect for school lunch programs or a fast moving pizzeria, the stainless steel pizza cutter is durable to reliably cut pizza day in and day out while keeping operator's fingers safe and away from cutting.
- Multi-Blade Rocker Knife
- 16 inch, 10 slice
- Use with 16 or 17 inch pizzas
- Fast equal slice knife, perfect for school lunch programs
- Create equal portions for nutrition standards
- Safe for operators to use, keeps fingers away from cutting
- Durable 18 gauge stainless steel
- For best results, use with a 18 inch pizza cutting board
- Free Sharpener and instruction poster with every purchase
This Product Ranks 76 Out Of 140 In Pizza Cutting And Serving.
|Construction Material:||18 Gauge Stainless Steel|
|Type:||Equal Slice Pizza Cutter|
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I use The Equalizer® on a pizza inside a cardboard box?
- LloydPans® does not recommend cutting inside a cardboard box because it doesn't provide a solid surface for the blades. Beyond that, unless the box is unformed and completely flat, it would be far too easy to cut its sides. Instead, The Equalizer® is designed for use with a Cutting/Serving Board. For best results, choose a board that is 2" larger than The Equalizer® selected. For a 16" Equalizer®, use an 18" Cutting/Serving Board underneath the pizza.
How do you use The Equalizer® --do you press down in the middle of the tool?
- Since The Equalizer® is a multi-blade rocker knife, LloydPans® recommends rocking it across each blade. For best results, a full color step-by-step instructional poster that can be hung in the work space, and Free Sharpener is included with each Equalizer®.
How often should I sharpen the blades of The Equalizer®?
- LloydPans® recommends that The Equalizer® be sharpened after every 1,000 pizzas sliced.
Is The Equalizer® faster than using a wheel cutter or standard rocker knife?
- The Equalizer® was designed for accuracy, rather than speed, when equal slices --such as for by-the-slice sales or school lunch contracts --are absolutely critical. However, it's definitely possible to achieve some pretty impressive cut times with The Equalizer®.