Lincoln Impinger Oven - Digital Countertop Conveyor, Electric, Ventless Option, End Stop 50"L
The Lincoln V2501/1346 Features High Productivity While Taking Little Kitchen Space
The Lincoln V2501 Impinger® Electric Conveyor Oven is built to fulfil the demands of a busy commercial kitchen. Its compact design helps save counter space. It comes with a 16"W conveyor belt for baking large-sized pizzas easily. This conveyor belt has a reversible design for user-friendly operations. This oven has the capacity to prepare (14) 16" diam. pizzas and 144 cookies in 60 minutes. The patented air impingement cooking technology of this oven assures high heat transfer as compared to a conventional oven. Its ventless option and end stop function assure uniform baking in less time for increased efficiency. The conveyor oven recycles its own heat and operates at low temperature for saving energy. Temperature of the oven ranges between 90°F to 600°F that can be regulated using the temperature control system. User can monitor the baking time and temperature with the time/temperature display located at the front. There are four (4) preset menu buttons at the front for customized cooking with power on/off switch for easy operation.
Lincoln Conveyor Electric Oven has a stainless steel construction that gives it strength to withstand high kitchen demands. It comes with an axial designed fan and 1/10 HP AC motor for efficient performance. The oven has a 6kW rating and 5600 Watts heating element. It comes in two (2) voltage options - 208V and 240V with single-phase electrical connection. There is a factory installed cord and NEMA 6-50 plug for easy installation. It stands on 4" legs for proper ventilation and effective cleaning.
Main Features Include:
- Lincoln V2501 Impinger® Conveyor Electric Oven with 16"W conveyor belt for baking large-sized pizzas
- Compact design to save counter space
- Conveyor belt with reversible design
- Prepares (14) 16" diam. pizzas and 144 cookies in 60 minutes
- Patented air impingement cooking technology for high heat transfer
- Ventless option and end stop function assures uniform baking in reduced time
- Recycles its own heat and operates at low temperature
- Monitor baking time and temperature with time/temperature display
- (4) preset menu buttons for customized cooking
- Power on/off switch
- Stainless steel construction
- Axail designed fan and 1/10 HP AC motor for efficient performance
- 6kW rating and 5600 Watts heating element
- (2) voltage options - 208V and 240V with single-phase electrical connection
- Factory installed cord and NEMA 6-50 plug
- 4" legs for proper ventilation and effective cleaning
- Weight: 230 lbs
ONE YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
This Product Ranks 12 Out Of 30 In Conveyor Pizza Ovens.
|Voltage:||208V | 240V|
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the primary application for this type of oven?
- The Lincoln Impinger oven can quickly and consistently cook a variety of menu items from pizza (fresh dough or blanched), to subs, cookies, fish and more. It's impingement cooking technology and timed conveyor belt make it simple to train staff to make great product time and again with minimal effort.
What is the difference of the 1353 and 1346 conveyor?
- The 1353 is much shorter and must have shelves, the 1346 only needs an end stop
Does this oven come in Gas?
- No, too small for gas operation - Electric only
How wide is the conveyor on this unit?
- It is 16"