Lincoln Impinger Oven - Digital Countertop Conveyor, Electric, End Stop, 50"L
High Productivity While Taking Little Space in the Kitchen
Cook, bake and heat food with the highly-efficient Lincoln 2501 Impinger® Conveyorized Electric Oven. Ideal for use in a restaurant, cafe, bakery or pizzeria, this high-performance countertop oven utilizes the innovative, patented air impingement cooking technology for rapid heating, cooking, baking and crisping of foods. Use of air impingement to heat food makes the unit two to four times faster as compared to other standard ovens. Designed for consistent cooking and quality, the unit features a removable, 50" long stainless steel conveyor belt with a 20" baking chamber that can help users cook/bake (14) 16" diam. pizzas or (144) cookies in 60 minutes. This conveyor belt is driven by DC stepping motor and creates air impingement effect for thorough baking and heating. The digital controls on the front include conveyor speed control, power switch, (4) preset menu buttons, temperature control and digital time display. The speed of the conveyor can be adjusted from 30 seconds to 15 minutes. The oven temperature can be adjusted from 90°F to 600°F that can be monitored with integrated temperature display. A crumb pan is located underneath the conveyor belt to collect food debris.
The Lincoln Impinger® conveyor oven has a durable stainless steel exterior that resists corrosion and makes clean-up a breeze. The unit is elevated off countertops with its (4) 4" legs for effective ventilation and cooling. The oven includes 6 ft cord and NEMA 6-50 plug and requires a 208V or 240V, single-phase, 60 Hz electrical connection. The heat is supplied at 5600 Watts by single element for an efficient cooking experience.
Main Features Include:
- Designed for quick cook times and crispiness
- Faster than standard impingement ovens
- Prepares up to (14) 16" diam. pizzas per hour
- Bakes up to (144) cookies per hour
- 20" baking chamber
- (4) removable air distribution fingers
- Extended 50", reversible conveyor belt driven by DC motor
- Air impingement effect for faster and more consistent baking and heating
- Digital controls
- Simple power on/off switch
- Adjustable cooking time from 30 seconds to 15 minutes
- Temperature can be adjusted from 90°F to 600°F
- Crumb pan underneath conveyor belt
- Fabricated stainless steel exterior
- 4" legs for stability and ventilation
- Includes 6 ft factory-installed cord and NEMA 6-50 plug
- Requires a 208V or 240V, single-phase, 60 Hz electrical connection
- Overall dimensions: 50"Wx31-1/4"Dx18"H
- Weight: 230 lbs
ONE YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
This Product Ranks 23 Out Of 30 In Conveyor Pizza Ovens.
|Voltage:||208V | 240V|
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the primary application for this type of oven?
- The Lincoln Impinger oven can quickly and consistently cook a variety of menu items from pizza (fresh dough or blanched), to subs, cookies, fish and more. It's impingement cooking technology and timed conveyor belt make it simple to train staff to make great product time and again with minimal effort.
What is air impingement?
- Hot air under pressure - to strike with force - this goes for ALL of our ovens