Lincoln Impinger Oven - Digital Countertop Conveyor, Electric, Ventless Option, End Stop 50"L
The Lincoln V2501/1346 Features High Productivity While Taking Little Kitchen Space
This Lincoln V2501/1346 Oven with End Stop and Ventless Option is a high efficiency oven that provides even cooking, consistent quality and greatly reduced baking times. Patented air impingement cooking technology is the ideal way to prepare a variety of foods. It operates at lower temperatures than conventional cooking methods while recycling its own heat for money savings. Cooks (14) 16"Diam. fresh dough pizzas per hour. Cooks pizzas up to 16" in diameter. Also bakes 144 fresh cookies per hour. Does not require vent hood. Local codes prevail. Available in 208V or 240V, single phase. 50"Wx311⁄4"Dx18"H. 50"L conveyor. 230 lbs.
Digital controls allow for consistent, easy operation. Controls include power on/off, temperature, conveyor speed and four menu presets. Digital time and temperature display. Reversible belt direction. +90°F to +600°F temperature range.
- All stainless steel construction
- 16"W conveyor belt
- 3"H product opening
- Stackable (up to two high)
- 6' cord and plug included
ONE YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
Product ranks 10 out of 46 in Conveyor Pizza Ovens.
|Voltage:||208V | 240V|
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the primary application for this type of oven?
- The Lincoln Impinger oven can quickly and consistently cook a variety of menu items from pizza (fresh dough or blanched), to subs, cookies, fish and more. It's impingement cooking technology and timed conveyor belt make it simple to train staff to make great product time and again with minimal effort.
What is the difference of the 1353 and 1346 conveyor?
- The 1353 is much shorter and must have shelves, the 1346 only needs an end stop
Does this oven come in Gas?
- No, too small for gas operation - Electric only
How wide is the conveyor on this unit?
- It is 16"