Lincoln Impinger I - Pizza Conveyor Oven, Digital Advantage Series, 78"Wx58"Dx52"H
Great For Pizzas, Appetizers, Sandwiches and Chicken Nuggets
Bake a variety of food items in this Lincoln Impinger I Pizza Conveyor Oven. This unit is meant for commercial kitchens at pizza parlors, restaurants, cafes, and other foodservice locations. Aiding faster baking time, this oven can be stacked up to (2) oven cavities high. Its Advanced Air Impingement Technology helps enhance the bake quality and uniformity. A 32" wide and 73" long conveyor belt is fitted in the unit to improve the product flow during cooking. This unit has a 40" cooking chamber which makes it ideal for demanding locations where multiple items need to be baked at the same time.
This oven has a front-loading access door with cool handle that aids safe and convenient operation. This unit can hold temperatures between 250°F and 600°F. The speed of the conveyor can be adjusted from (1) minute to (30) minutes cooking time. This oven uses the optional new FastBake™ Technology that enables 35% faster baking than the other conveyor ovens without increasing the noise levels or reducing the product quality. An AC motor powers the indirect conveyor drive. The sides, front, and top of this unit are entirely constructed of stainless steel which makes it resistant to rust and corrosion. This premier continuous cook platform allows rapid heating, baking, cooking, and crisping of foods faster than conventional ovens.
This conveyor oven has all settings automatically locked out to eliminate accidental changes. It has digital controls with single on/off power switch. A microprocessor control bake time/conveyor speed option aids operational convenience. Its improved view vacuum florescent readout display allows users to set temperatures in Fahrenheit and Celsius. The readout also displays conveyor belt speed, and diagnostic messages. A thermostat indicator light is provided for users to know the operational status. The front door on this unit allows easy cleaning and removal of finger assemblies. The conveyor can also be removed through the right side opening. Running on gas, the unit generates a heating power of up to 120,000 BTU. It is NSF listed and CSA certified.
Main Features Include:
- Pizza Conveyor Oven rapid heating, baking, cooking, and crisping of foods
- Two to four times faster than conventional ovens
- For commercial kitchens at pizza parlors, restaurants, cafes, etc.
- Stackable up to (2) oven cavities high
- Advanced Air Impingement Technology for increased cooking or baking quality and uniformity
- 32" wide and 73" long conveyor belt
- 40" cooking chamber
- Front-loading access door with cool handle
- Holds temperatures between 250°F and 600°F
- Conveyor speed adjustable from (1) minute to (30) minutes cooking time
- Conveyor drive powered by AC motor
- Stainless steel sides, front, and top
- Automatically locked settings to prevent accidental changes
- Digital controls with single on/off power switch
- Microprocessor control bake time/conveyor speed option
- Vacuum florescent readout display with Fahrenheit and Celsius scale option
- Readout also displays conveyor belt speed, and diagnostic messages
- Thermostat indicator light
- Front door for easy cleaning and removal of finger assemblies
- Conveyor removable through right side opening
- Runs on gas and generates heating power of up to 120,000 BTU
- NSF listed and CSA certified
Product ranks 13 out of 46 in Conveyor Pizza Ovens.