Lincoln 2501/1353 Electric Impinger Oven - Digital Countertop Conveyor, 31"L
The Lincoln 2501/1353 Features High Productivity While Taking Little Kitchen Space
This Lincoln 2501/1353 Impinger Oven is a high efficiency oven that provides even cooking, consistent quality and greatly reduced baking times. Patented air impingement cooking technology is the ideal way to prepare a variety of foods. It operates at lower temperatures than conventional cooking methods while recycling its own heat for money savings. Cooks (14) 16"Diam. fresh dough pizzas per hour. Cooks pizzas up to 16" in diameter. Also bakes 144 fresh cookies per hour. Available in 208V or 240V, single phase. 353⁄8"Wx311⁄4"Dx18"H. 31"L conveyor. 203 lbs.
Digital controls allow for consistent, easy operation. Controls include power on/off, temperature, conveyor speed and four menu presets. Digital time and temperature display. Reversible belt direction. +90°F to +600°F temperature range.
Highlighted Features of the Lincoln 2501/1353 Electric Impinger Oven Include:
- All stainless steel construction
- 16"W conveyor belt
- 3"H product opening
- Stackable (up to two high)
- 6' cord and plug included
ONE YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
This Product Ranks 18 Out Of 30 In Conveyor Pizza Ovens.
|Voltage:||208V | 240V|
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the primary application for this type of oven?
- The Lincoln Impinger oven can quickly and consistently cook a variety of menu items from pizza (fresh dough or blanched), to subs, cookies, fish and more. It's impingement cooking technology and timed conveyor belt make it simple to train staff to make great product time and again with minimal effort.
What is the difference of 2501 and 2502?
- One is 208V and one is 240V