Libbey 15714 Endeavor 14 oz. Beverage Glass
14 oz. Beverage glass is fully stackable, requiring less counter space. Inner edge enables a smooth outer profile.
This Product Ranks 4 Out Of 68 In Beverage Glasses.
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 241|
Frequently Asked Questions
What are some best practices of handling glassware?
- Always use a plastic scoop. Never scoop ice directly with glasses.
- Pre-heat glasses with hot water prior to pouring hot drinks.
- Keep an adequate backup supply readily onhand for rush periods.
- Handle gently and quietly. Proactively remove abraded, cracked, or chipped glassware from service.
- Dump ice out of glassware prior to sorting into bus trays.
- Remove glasses from bus pans one at a time.
- There are different types of dishracks intended for different types of glassware. For example, stem racks serve a different purpose than tumbler racks. Make sure to use the correct one.
- Dump ice and let glassware reach room temperature before washing.
What are some things to avoid?
- Never pick up glasses in bouquets, and never stack them.
- Be careful to never let the glass clink the beer tap.
- Avoid glass-to-glass contact in overhead racks and anywhere else.
- Avoid using glassware to hold flatware.
- Be sure not to overload bus trays.