Leer L060UAGE Indoor Ice Merchandiser - Holds (260) 7 Lb. Bags, 60 Cu. Ft., 2 Doors, 73"W
The Highest Quality in the Industry!
Please note: Customers in the following states must select the R290 refrigerant model when ordering: CA, CO, MD, MA, NJ, NY, VT, WA
The Leer L060UAGE is an efficient and powerful ice merchandiser designed for indoor use to safely store ice bags. This ice merchandiser is an ideal addition for restaurants, gas stations, convenience stores, concession stands, and liquor stores. Features (2) doors with tempered, triple-pane safety glass to keep ice at optimum temperatures. These self-closing doors have vinyl breaker strips for durability and impact-resistance. The interior section has LED lighting for maximum visibility in dim environments. 60 cu. ft. capacity can store up to (260) 7 lbs ice bags. This ice merchandiser includes top cover and V-boards to minimize dust and debris that gets stuck inside.
This indoor ice merchandiser is made of durable steel with water-tight seal on the cabinets to prevent water leakage. The exterior has an epoxy primer coating with acrylic polyurethane for corrosion- and humidity-resistance. The top and wall have 2-1/2" insulation and floor has 3" insulation for cold air retention. The PVC base of this merchandiser has non-marking skid plates to protect floors from scuff marks.
The NSF approved merchandiser boasts a quick-recovery refrigeration system and operates on 1/2 HP compressor for unmatchable performance. This unit has 70% more air channels in comparison to other merchandisers for optimum air flow. The energy-efficient ice cabinet has a sealed condensing unit for low temperature application. It includes a drain plug for simpler water drainage. The unit requires a 120V, 60 Hz, 1-phase electrical connection.
Main Features Include:
- Commercial ice merchandiser
- Designed for indoor use only
- NSF approved for ice safety
- 60 cu. ft. capacity
- Stores up to (260) 7 lbs bags
- Durable steel construction with water-tight seals
- Epoxy primer coating with acrylic polyurethane
- Insulated top, floor, and walls to maintain temperature
- Non-marking skid base for floor safety
- (2) tempered glass doors
- Impact-resistant vinyl breaker door strips
- Interior LED light enhances visibility
- Compressor and top cover to minimize dust and dirt
- Quick-recovery refrigeration system
- 1/2 HP compressor motor
- 70% more air channels for optimum air flow
- Low temperature sealed condensing unit
- Drain plug for quick water drainage
- Electrical connection: 120V, 60 Hz, 1-phase
1 YEAR PARTS, 5 YEAR COMPRESSOR WARRANTY
This Product Ranks 3 Out Of 7 In Ice Merchandisers.
|Capacity:||(260) 7 lb. Bags|