Leer L040SASE Indoor & Outdoor Ice Merchandiser - Slanted Design, Holds (130) 7 Lb. Bags, 50 1/2"W
Conserve Valuable Space Inside By Moving Ice Storage Outside
The Leer L040SASE is an indoor & outdoor ice merchandiser designed to store and sell ice packets to the customers. Designed to be energy-efficient and high on performance, this slanted design merchandiser is suitable for supermarkets, grocery stores, and beer retailers. The ?box frame? construction provides optimal strength and resistance to freight damage. This low-temperature condensing unit has electronic controls for user-friendly operations. The single door unit can hold up to (130) 7 lbs. of packaged ice bags and keep them chilled for long time. The small door comes with a handle for easy access. It has a padlock that gives an option to users for locking the door for safety after hours. Decals are located at sides and top of the merchandiser for promotional purposes. Auto defrost system of the unit prevents condensate build-up. The merchandiser has a recessed drain for easy and quick drainage of water.
Leer Ice Merchandiser has an all-steel cabinet construction for added strength and durability. The top and sides have 2-1/2? thick insulation and bottom have 3? thick insulation for cold air retention. The merchandiser door has a reinforced, 27?x27? Durapon-coated steel construction. It offers auto defrost function and quick temperature recovery to maintain its low temperature. The floor merchandiser model stands on PVC-coated, non-marking skid plates at the base that give it stability and support, both indoors and outdoors. This merchandiser requires a 120V, 60 Hz, 8.1 amps, single-phase electrical connection for smooth operations.
- Leer L040SASE Indoor & Outdoor Ice Merchandiser is designed to store and sell ice packets
- Net Capacity: 40 cu. ft.
- Slanted design with box frame for maximum strength
- Electronic controls
- Single door can hold (130) 7 lbs ice bags
- Small door with handle for easy access
- Padlock hasp for safety after hours
- Decals located at sides and top for promotional purposes
- Auto defrost system prevents condensate build-up
- Recessed drain for easy and quick water drainage
- Steel cabinet for strength and durability
- Top and sides have 2-1/2? thick insulation and bottom has 3? thick insulation
- Duropon-coated steel door
- Equipped with a 1/3 HP compressor
- Easily accessible refrigeration service valves
- Requires a 120V, 60 Hz, 8.1 amps, single-phase electrical connection
- Overall dimensions: 50-1/2?Wx35-1/2?Dx68-3/4?H
- Weight: 345 lbs.
ONE YEAR PARTS, FIVE YEAR COMPRESSOR WARRANTY
This Product Ranks 3 Out Of 7 In Ice Merchandisers.
|Capacity:||(130) 7 lb. Bags|
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 35|