Larkin Industries SC ALUMINIZED STEEL-48"X6' Commercial Range Hood - Make-Up Air Hood 6 ft. Wide, Aluminized Steel
Create Proper Ventilation in Your Kitchen
This Larkin Industries EO-FPSP is a commercial range hood designed to take out all the grease laden-air and odors out of a commercial kitchen. Ideal for restaurants and other busy foodservice setups, the make-up air hood is standard straight exhaust type. It allows air to enter through an optional Front Perforated Supply Plenum (FPSP). The hood is made of 430 Series stainless steel and has #3 and #4 polish on all the exposed surfaces. Its double-wall construction has welded seams and joints that are sealed liquid-tight to conform to NFPA 96 standards. Its corners are trimmed to give it a straight and crisp warp-free appearance.
This hood has the supply plenum fitted with an internal balancing plate and has a stainless steel perforated bottom panel. It has easy to remove, non-clogging, UL classified, baffle type grease filters that extend to the full length of the unit. The plenum surfaces and filters drain into a removable grease trough, so they are conveyed to the grease container for easy cleaning. The hood has incandescent lights installed at 3" intervals and are UL listed for use in exhaust hoods. These pre-wired lights accommodate up to 100 Watts standard light bulbs.
The hood has an exhaust collar with a 3/4" welding flange that provides easy field connection. A supply collar is provided with the unit. It is NSF and ETL listed and has condensate hoods that can be used to ventilate steam, heat and odor. This unit requires a 120V electrical connection to function.
Main Features Include:
- Commercial range hood to take out grease laden-air and odors out of commercial kitchen
- Make-up air standard straight exhaust type
- Allows air through an optional Front Perforated Supply Plenum (FPSP)
- 430 Series stainless steel construction
- #3 and #4 polish on all exposed surfaces
- Double-wall construction
- Welded seams and joints sealed liquid-tight to conform to NFPA 96
- Trimmed corners for a straight and crisp warp-free appearance
- Supply plenum fitted with an internal balancing plate
- Stainless steel perforated bottom plenum panel
- Easy to remove, non-clogging, UL classified, baffle type grease filters
- Filters extend to hood length
- Plenum surfaces and filters drain into removable grease trough
- Grease conveyed to grease container for easy cleaning
- Incandescent lights installed at 3" intervals
- Lights UL listed for use in exhaust hoods
- Pre-wired lights accommodate 100 Watt standard light bulbs
- Exhaust collar with 3/4" welding flange for easy field connection
- Supply collar provided
- NSF and ETL listed
- Condensate hoods to ventilate steam, heat and odor
- Requires 120V electrical connection
HASSLE-FREE THREE YEAR PARTS, ONE YEAR LABOR MOTOR WARRANTY
Product ranks 12 out of 56 in Commercial Range Hoods.
|Construction Material:||Aluminized Steel|
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 51|