Larkin Industries 141-7 Restaurant Exhaust Fan - 9 ft. Hood Length
Ensure That Smoke and Cooking Odors are Swept Out of the Kitchen
The Larkin Industries 141-7 is a restaurant centrifugal roof exhaust fan measuring 25" high and 9' long. Designed to be roof-mounted, this top discharge exhaust fan is designed for continuous operation for removing stale, contaminated, or grease-laden air away from the building. Without an exhaust fan, your commercial kitchen or industrial facility would probably be filled with grease-filled smoke and other contaminants. This restaurant exhaust fan ensures removal of cooking odors, smoke, grease particulates, and other pollutants from indoor environments.
This exhaust fan could make a wonderful investment to meet venting requirements for restaurants, kitchens, cooking and dishwasher hoods as well as an industrial facility. With a belt-driven design, it is designed for quiet operation.
Designed for use in a variety of commercial and industrial ventilation applications, this restaurant centrifugal exhaust fan boasts a durable one-piece aluminum housing that is resistant to various weather elements to ensure years of dependable performance. This upblast exhaust fan is equipped with a non-overloading backward inclined centrifugal wheel fabricated from aluminum for efficiency. It comes equipped with 1/2 HP motor with an airflow capacity of 1800 CFM. The top cap protects the motor and drive assembly and allows for quick access to the components without needing any tools. The curb cap comes with pre-punched mounting holes for easy installation.
Wall mountable units are also available without any upcharge. This roof mountable unit comes standard with an emergency disconnect switch and a 25"H uninsulated flat roof curb. If pitched curbs are required, please advise exact pitch.
Additional Features include:
- Available in roof- and wall-mountable configurations
- Designed for exhausting grease-filled air from the kitchens, restaurants, etc.
- An upblast design directs the discharged air away from the roof or wall
- The 120V belt-driven motor exhaust fan offer reduced overall noise for a quieter operation
- Features a durable and weather-resistant aluminum construction
- Features non-overloading backward inclined aluminum wheels for high efficiency
- Comes with standard emergency disconnect switch and uninsulated flat roof curb included
- Comes with three-year parts and one-year labor motor warranty
HASSLE-FREE THREE YEAR PARTS AND ONE YEAR LABOR MOTOR WARRANTY
This Product Ranks 9 Out Of 11 In Restaurant Exhaust Fans.
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 51|