Larkin Industries 131-5 Exhaust Fan for 7 ft. Hood
Ensure That Smoke and Cooking Odors are Swept Out of the Kitchen
This Larkin Industries XRUB-131-5 is an exhaust fan meant for busy commercial foodservice locations. It is perfect for restaurants, delis, diners, and other busy commercial kitchens. This unit ensures that smoke and cooking odors are swept out of the kitchen to maintain a refreshing environment. The fan works in conjunction with the restaurant hood (sold separately) to help keep the kitchen from hazardous grease buildup. It can be installed over charbroilers, griddles, fryers, conveyor pizza ovens, and other equipment. The exhaust pulls the grease-laden air from the hood and shoots it up and out of the building.
This exhaust helps prevent the grease from accumulating where it can become the cause of a fire or create a sanitation hazard. It has a belt-driven mechanism and includes a disconnect switch for safe operation. The aluminum housing can be easily cleaned. It has a backward inclined aluminum wheel and a curb cap with pre-punched mounting holes. Both the motor and the drive are isolated on shock mounts. A drain trough is installed for optimum sanitation. The motors have a ball-bearing mechanism and an adjustable plate and pulley. The belts are static-resistant while the fasteners on the motor are corrosion-resistant.
This exhaust fan weighs 120 lbs and requires a 120V electrical connection to function. The motor delivers 1/3 HP power.
Main Features Include:
- Exhaust fan for busy commercial foodservice locations
- Ideal for restaurants, delis, and diners
- Sweeps smoke and cooking odors out of the kitchen
- Works in conjunction with restaurant hood (sold separately)
- Prevents hazardous grease buildup
- Can be installed over charbroilers, griddles, fryers, and conveyor pizza ovens
- Pulls grease-laden air from hood and sends it out of the building
- Eliminates fire and sanitation hazards
- Belt-driven mechanism
- Disconnect switch for safe operation
- Easy to clean aluminum housing
- Backward inclined aluminum wheel
- Curb cap with pre-punched mounting holes
- Motor and drive isolated on shock mounts
- Drain trough for optimum sanitation
- Ball-bearing motor mechanism
- Adjustable plate and pulley
- Static-resistant belts
- Corrosion-resistant motor fasteners
- Weighs 120 lbs
- Requires 120V electrical connection
- Delivers 1/3 HP of power
HASSLE-FREE THREE YEAR PARTS AND ONE YEAR LABOR MOTOR WARRANTY
This Product Ranks 11 Out Of 11 In Restaurant Exhaust Fans.
|Length:||Works with 7' long hoods|
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 51|