Larkin EO Exhaust Hood, 48"Wx7 ft. Long, 24"H, Aluminized Steel
Create Proper Ventilation in Your Kitchen
Keep your commercial kitchen properly ventilated with the Larkin Industries EO Exhaust Hood. This aluminized steel hood is suitable to eliminate excessive air from the kitchen and keep it breathable for your employees. This is a standard canopy hood featuring an internal air make-up for pulling out the air out of the kitchen area into its own space. Baffle filters of the exhaust hood force the grease to change its direction as it is rinsed through the filters. This exhaust hood features collars and hanging brackets for maximum support. The cup and stainless steel grease trough help in easy installation and maintenance of the hood.
To suit the needs and requirements of its user, the model comes with basic or complex control packages. All you need to do is condensate the exhaust hood in case there is a need to ventilate odor, heat, or steam. There are a variety of lightings to choose from, depending on what you want. The high rate of airflow and its dynamic configurations makes the exhaust hood a suitable option for every commercial kitchen. The airflow reduces the need for a high amount of space conditioning. Measuring 7' L x 48" W x 24" H with 200 lb. of weight, this commercial hood is suitable for your big kitchen.
- Larkin Industries EO Exhaust Hood has an aluminized steel construction for strength and durability
- The commercial hood measures 7' L x 48" W x 24" H and weighs 200 lb.
- This is a standard canopy hood with hanging brackets and collars
- This exhaust hood is suitable for removing air and ventilating the kitchen
- There are aluminum baffle filters for pulling grease in the other direction
- For easy maintenance and installation, the exhaust hood features a stainless steel grease trough and cup
- There are options of multiple lighting to choose as per requirement
HASSLE-FREE THREE YEAR PARTS, ONE YEAR LABOR MOTOR WARRANTY
Product ranks 13 out of 56 in Commercial Range Hoods.
|Construction Material:||Aluminized Steel|
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 51|