Lakeside 672 Beverage Transport and Serving Cart - 48"Wx21"Dx38-3/8"H
Storage and Serving All in One Cart
Switch to a mobile service station with the Lakeside 672 Beverage Cart. This great restaurant equipment not only reduces the workload but also occupies less space in the dining area. This serving cart can be easily rolled to the dining area so that your customers can serve themselves without waiting for a person to attend to them. This increases the service efficiency of your restaurant or hotel, especially when there is a high demand for food or for a catering event. The beverage serving cart has a walnut grain vinyl texture and laminated exterior for an attractive look. It has a stainless steel interior for extra durability and strength.
The Lakeside beverage service cart has three shelves and a sliding door to open and close them. This cart is efficient in serving the guests with unlimited food by keeping extra dishes and drinks in close shelves before rolling out the cart to the service station. The dropleaves allow extra plates of food to be served without making a mess. These leaves can be closed for a compact storage. The chances of food and drinks getting spilled on the floor are minimized with the 2 raised lips on top surface from three sides. This transport and service cart features stainless steel 5 swivel casters to make the process of rolling it anywhere convenient.
Additional Features include:
- The Lakeside model 672 Beverage Service Cart has a vinyl construction with walnut grain finish
- The service cart features dropleaves for extra space and locking support
- The cart measures 45 3/8" W x 19 1/2" D x 38 5/16 H making it appropriate to be used in large dining areas
- The cart has three shelves with a sliding door for easy accessibility
- There are four 5 swivel casters to make it easy for you to roll the cart in dining area
- The interior of cart has a stainless steel construction and laminated top
This Product Ranks 5 Out Of 13 In Catering Carts.
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 278|