Krowne Metal KR18-24DP-10 - Royal 1800 Series Underbar Ice Bin and Cocktail Unit - 100 lb. Capacity
Krowne Metal KR18-24DP-10 Royal 1800 Series Underbar Ice Bin is designed for convenient access to ice for organized, efficient bar service.
The Krowne Royal Series Underbar is a premium product line designed for high volume applications. Royal Series Underbar products are known for their flexibility with customizable options available to fit specific needs, installed in high end bars and restaurants as wells as stadiums, casinos and hotels all over the world. The Krowne Royal Series is where precision meets royalty.
Krowne Metal Royal 1800 Series Underbar Ice Bins and Cocktail Units keep all the essentials on hand for quick access and organized, efficient bar service.
Features of the Krowne Metal KR18-24DP-10 Royal 1800 Series Underbar Ice Bin and Cocktail Unit Include:
- Built-in 10-circuit cold plate and foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation to keep ice from melting
- Cold plate is sealed into the bottom
- 24"Wx19"D O.A.
- 361⁄2" high with 61⁄2" backsplash standard
- Fits nicely underneath bars to keep popular essentials readily available without taking up much space
- Ice bin holds up to 100 lbs. of ice
- 15" deep stainless steel bin liner
- 1⁄2" drain for easy cleanup at closing time
- 20 gauge stainless steel interior, front apron, backsplash, back and bottom
- 15⁄8" tubular 16 gauge stainless steel legs with adjustable, gray plastic bullet feet
- Durable stainless steel construction won't rust or corrode, holding up better than other metal stations, thus prolonging the life of your investment
- Includes bottle wells
- NSF listed
Click here to view Krowne's selection of Royal Series 1800 bar equipment to outfit the best possible bar for your operation.
For more information Krowne Metal's diverse assortment of bar and sink solutions, call 800.215.9293 - or click the 'Chat' button - to connect with a foodservice product expert.
Product ranks 15 out of 155 in Ice Bins And Work Stations.
WARNING: This product can expose you toLead and Lead Compounds, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer/birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.
|Bin Storage:||100 lb.|
|Bowls:||1 Bowl | 15" Deep|