Krowne Metal HS-5 Hand Sink with Side Splashguards
Keep Water In The Sink And Off The Floor!
The Krowne Metal HS-5 is a wall-mounted hand sink that fits a multitude of needs. A great way to create a sanitary work environment, this wall-mounted hand sink helps keep hands of the staff and guests clean of germs and bacteria while keeping the facility up to code. It will make a perfect addition to schools, restaurants, cafeterias, and hotels. The wall mountable design of the sink is well-suited for foodservice establishments where floor space is at premium.
The Krowne HS-5 model features a 10" wide and 6" deep bowl with stamped rim to prevent spillage. It has an 8" high splashguards on the left and right sides and a convenient 8" high backsplash. The back and side guards prevents spillage and keeps walls protected from stray water and allows user to install the sink close to work counters without worry of splashes.
The hand sink comes equipped with a 4" O.C. splash mount gooseneck faucet that provides excellent reach and clearance to ensure comfortable hand washing. The faucet included is certified to NSF/ANSI 61 and 372 and is low lead compliant. The unit features a heavy-duty P-trap and rear overflow to prevent unpleasant sewage odors and gases from escaping the drain pipe. Proper drainage is assured with a 1-1/2" stainless steel drain that comes included.
Made of durable, one-piece 20 gauge 304 series stainless steel, this attractive yet simple design hand sink guarantees reliability and durability. It is easy to clean and provides effective corrosion resistance with proper maintenance. All seams are TIG welded and polished for a sleeker look and years of service life. This easy-to-install, compact hand sink securely attaches to the wall and is a perfect choice for tight spaces. The offset design ensures reliable support and added strength while the wall mounting bracket (included) allows easy installation with existing water lines.
Main Features Include:
- Durable, easy-to-clean stainless steel hand sink
- Space-saving, wall-mount design
- Deep drawn bowl for easy cleaning
- Splash-mount gooseneck faucet
- Includes P-trap with overflow
- 8" side splashes on left and right sides
- 8"H backsplash
- Seams are TIG welded and polished
- Stamped bowl rim prevents spillage
- Includes wall mounting bracket
- Certified to NSF/ANSI 61-G
- Sink Dimensions: 10"W x 14"front-to-back x 6"D
- Weight: 15 lbs
This Product Ranks 11 Out Of 94 In Hand Sinks.
WARNING: This product can expose you toLead and Lead Compounds, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer/birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.
|Capacity:||6" water level|
|Construction Material:||20 gauge stainless steel|
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 196|
Frequently Asked Questions
What's the difference between 300 series and 400 series stainless steel?
- 300 series stainless steel contains both chromium and nickel, and is not magnetic. 400 series stainless steel contains chromium but NO nickel, and is magnetic.
400 series products are not quite as corrosion-resistant as 300 series, and typically cost less. They are good for finishing surfaces.
300 series, such as the type 304 stainless steel from which this sink is constructed, is corrosion-resistant, etch and crack resistant, and easy to clean and maintain. It is the most commonly used type of stainless steel.
How can I best take care of my stainless steel sink?
- Stainless steel must be cleaned regularly and properly to maintain its appearance and to protect against corrosion. Soft cloths, sponges, and scratchless pads work great. Be sure to clean with the "grain" of the stainless steel, not against it, and avoid rough or metal scratch pads that could scratch the surface and allow contaminants in. As for chemicals, Central Restaurant Products offers stainless steel cleaners and wipes. It's imperative that detergents containing chloride be avoided.
I thought stainless steel couldn't rust, but I see some rust on my sink. What's the deal with that, and what can I do about it?
- Stainless steel can't rust, per se. However, even with proper care, iron particles can contaminate the surface of your sink after time, and those particles can rust. You can gently rub a scratchless pad over the surface of the sink to remove the rust, as well as using cleaning pastes or "pickling" pastes.
Is stainless steel recyclable?
- Yes! All stainless steel products are 100% recyclable. The typical re-melt rate for stainless steel is up to 85%.
Does this sink come complete with faucets?
- Yes! A facuet is included with this sink.