Krowne Metal HS-14 Hand Sink Pedestal Mount
Krowne Metal HS-14 Hand Sink is perfect for the dining area of your restaurant and deli. Its simple and elegant construction is a good fit for any type of decor. This hand washing station features an easy-to-operate foot pedal and splash mounted faucet so that your guests can wash their hands easily. This hand sink comes with a pedestal base that stops germs and bacteria from cross-contamination. There are two side splashes so that water won't drip from the sides to the floor, giving you a safe and clean environment. There is a 4 splash mounted gooseneck faucet and an integrated soap dispenser. All your customers need to do is push the pedal to activate the faucet.
The bowl of the sink has a dimension of 14"x10"x6", providing enough area to wash hands without water getting out. With a stainless steel construction of this sink, you can be sure of its reliability and long-lasting performance. This Krowne hand sink comes with a wall-mount bracket for placing it against the wall without much effort. The drain of this hand sink has a stainless steel construction that comes with an inlet and a plastic overflow tube to prevent water leakage.
Main Features of the Krowne HS-14 Hand Sink Include:
- 20 gauge stainless steel construction for corrosion-resistance and durability
- Overall dimensions 16"Wx15"Dx42"H with a weight of 30 lb.
- With an 8" backsplash, this sink prevents water from splashing out of the base
- The soap dispenser is fixed on the bowl to make it convenient for you to wash hands
- There is a 1-1/2 drain with an outlet, inlet, and an overflow tube
- The hand sink features a splash mounted gooseneck faucet along with foot pedal valves
This Product Ranks 14 Out Of 94 In Hand Sinks.
WARNING: This product can expose you toLead and Lead Compounds, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer/birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 196|
Frequently Asked Questions
How can I best take care of my stainless steel sink?
- Stainless steel must be cleaned regularly and properly to maintain its appearance and to protect against corrosion. Soft cloths, sponges, and scratchless pads work great. Be sure to clean with the "grain" of the stainless steel, not against it, and avoid rough or metal scratch pads that could scratch the surface and allow contaminants in. As for chemicals, Central Restaurant Products offers stainless steel cleaners and wipes. It's imperative that detergents containing chloride be avoided.
I thought stainless steel couldn't rust, but I see some rust on my sink. What's the deal with that, and what can I do about it?
- Stainless steel can't rust, per se. However, even with proper care, iron particles can contaminate the surface of your sink after time, and those particles can rust. You can gently rub a scratchless pad over the surface of the sink to remove the rust, as well as using cleaning pastes or "pickling" pastes.
Is stainless steel recyclable?
- Yes! All stainless steel products are 100% recyclable. The typical re-melt rate for stainless steel is up to 85%.
Does this sink come complete with faucets?
- Yes! A facuet is included with this sink.