Krowne Metal HS-1220 Hand Sink Drop-In
This Krowne Metal HS-1220 is available through Central Restaurant Products.
- Hand Sink
- 12-1/4"W x 18"D OA
- 10"W x 14"D cut-out required
- 10-3⁄8"W x 14"D x 9" deep bowl includes side splashes
- low-lead compliant deck mounted 6" gooseneck faucet
- 1-1⁄2" drain
- stainless steel construction
If applicable, see drop down box for list of available options.
Detailed information may also be available via the Adobe Acrobat Specs button above.
For additional product information, please talk with one of our helpful product consultants at 800.215.9293.
Product ranks 25 out of 144 in Hand Sinks.
WARNING: This product can expose you toLead and Lead Compounds, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer/birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.
|Capacity:||10" water level|
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 196|
|Super Saver Shipping:||Yes|
Frequently Asked Questions
How can I best take care of my stainless steel sink?
- Stainless steel must be cleaned regularly and properly to maintain its appearance and to protect against corrosion. Soft cloths, sponges, and scratchless pads work great. Be sure to clean with the "grain" of the stainless steel, not against it, and avoid rough or metal scratch pads that could scratch the surface and allow contaminants in. As for chemicals, Central Restaurant Products offers stainless steel cleaners and wipes. It's imperative that detergents containing chloride be avoided.
I thought stainless steel couldn't rust, but I see some rust on my sink. What's the deal with that, and what can I do about it?
- Stainless steel can't rust, per se. However, even with proper care, iron particles can contaminate the surface of your sink after time, and those particles can rust. You can gently rub a scratchless pad over the surface of the sink to remove the rust, as well as using cleaning pastes or "pickling" pastes.
Is stainless steel recyclable?
- Yes! All stainless steel products are 100% recyclable. The typical re-melt rate for stainless steel is up to 85%.
Does this sink come complete with faucets?
- Yes! A facuet is included with this sink.