Kratos Refrigeration 69K-774 Reach-In Freezer, 2 Solid Doors, 54"W
For affordability and efficient operation for years, choose the Kratos Refrigeration 69K-774 reach-in freezer. This commercial freezer is built to last, with polyurethane foam insulation to keep temperatures stable inside the unit. This solid door reach-in freezer's bottom mount compressor makes it perfect for hot kitchens, as the colder air near the floor is taken in rather than hot, grease-laden air that you might see in kitchens with grills or fryers. This keeps your freezer from having to work overtime to keep food at proper storage temperature.
The Kratos 69K-774 includes two self-closing solid doors to compensate for those busy moments where the door may accidentally be left open. If for some reason the door isn't closed properly, an open door alert beeps after three minutes. This commercial reach-in freezer has a condensate evaporator, which removes the need for a floor drain connection. This allows you to run your freezer right out of the box. Casters come standard for easy movement to clean around the unit. Automatic defrost keeps the cooler at peak operating condition.
- Stainless steel exterior, which provides high durability
- Easy to clean painted aluminum interior
- Digital temperature control for precise optimum storage temperature
- LED temperature display is easily viewed at a distance of up to 15 feet away
- Includes (6) heavy duty, corrosion-resistant shelves with adjustable mounting clips
- Shelf load capacity: 99.2 lbs.
- Shelves accommodate a full size sheet pan
- Doors open to 180°
- Temp Range: -10°F to +10°F
- 49.0 cu. ft. total capacity; 42.9 cu. ft. actual capacity
- Casters, cord and plug included
- Certified to ANSI-NSF 7 and ANSI UL 471
ONE YEAR PARTS AND LABOR, FIVE YEAR COMPRESSOR WARRANTY
WARRANTY VOID IF USED IN RESIDENTIAL SETTING
This Product Ranks 1 Out Of 34 In Reach-In Freezers - Two Doors.
|Casters / Legs:||(4) swivel casters (2 with brakes)|
|Cord & Plug:||6' cord and NEMA 5-15P plug included|
|Temp Range:||-10°F to +10°F|
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 3|