Kratos Refrigeration 69K-773 2 Solid Door Reach-In Refrigerator, 49 Cu. Ft.
The Kratos Refrigeration 69K-773 reach-in refrigerator is built to last and operate efficiently for years. This solid door reach-in refrigerator has a bottom mounted compressor, which is perfect for hot kitchens, as the colder air near the floor is taken in rather than hot, possibly grease-laden air that you might see in kitchens with grills or fryers. This keeps your cooler from having to work overtime to keep food at proper temperature.
The Kratos 69K-773 includes two self-closing solid doors to compensate for hectic moments in the kitchen where the door may be accidentally left open. If for whatever reason the door doesn't close properly, an open door alert beeps after three minutes. This commercial reach-in cooler has an integral condensate evaporator, which removes the need for a floor drain connection. This allows easy plug-and-play compatibility in most environments. Casters come standard for easy movement to clean around the unit. Automatic defrost keeps the cooler at peak operating condition.
- Stainless steel exterior, which provides high durability
- Painted aluminum interior is easy to clean
- Digital temperature controls maintains optimum storage temperature
- Includes (6) heavy duty, corrosion-resistant shelves with adjustable mounting clips
- Shelf load capacity: 99.2 lbs.
- Doors open to 180°
- Temp Range: +34°F to +40°F
- 49.0 cu. ft. capacity
- Casters, cord and plug included
ONE YEAR PARTS AND LABOR, FIVE YEAR COMPRESSOR WARRANTY
|Casters / Legs:||(4) swivel casters (2 with brakes)|
|Cord & Plug:||6' cord and NEMA 5-15P plug included|
|Temp Range:||+34°F to +40°F|
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 3|
Frequently Asked Questions
Are the casters on this unit removable? Is it safe to operate with casters removed?
- While you can take the casters off of this unit, we do not recommend this as you will likely be in violation of a food & sanitation law if in a commercial application. We recommend researching local laws for more information. You may also reach our product consultations via live chat, email, or phone to help you find the right unit for your needs.